Is Replaying the Story Mode Worth it for Achievements?

Kevpg98

My question is, how did he not get "story mode" achievements when they can't be missed...? Everything that isn't a secret achievement isn't really "story related" as you don't get them in specific missions, but some are only available to get after completing certain story missions.

My question is, how did he not get "story mode" achievements when they can't be missed...? Everything that isn't a secret achievement isn't really "story related" as you don't get them in specific missions, but some are only available to get after completing certain story missions.

You can skip missions if you die too much by pressing (X) I believe.

It also Says I'm Missing Strangers and Freaks Missions, For Example Pulling One Last Favor, A Starlet in Vinewood, Death at Sea, Uncaculated Risk. IDK Why though:(

Well, those are based on the collectables (except for One Last Favor), and are only gotten after you complete whatever (letter scraps, submarine parts and parachute jumps respectively).

Well, those are based on the collectables (except for One Last Favor), and are only gotten after you complete whatever (letter scraps, submarine parts and parachute jumps respectively).

Completed all of the Parachute Jumps.. Haven't gotten any symbol

Completed all of the Parachute Jumps.. Haven't gotten any symbol

You need to progress to a certain point in the Story in order for Dom to give you the last jump.

Also, to the OP, if you die too many times, you're given the option to skip missions. If you skip a mission that's tied to an achievement, you miss the achievement. I believe replaying from the Replay Menu will unlock the achievement.

If you mean replaying the entire game for the "Missable Achievements" listed in the Guide, that would be really boring, imo, and it's a shame you didn't snag them on your first run.

As for replaying the entire game for Gold Medals (if that's what you meant), like the others have said, just Replay missions. It's tedious, but that's an easier solution.

You need to progress to a certain point in the Story in order for Dom to give you the last jump.

Also, to the OP, if you die too many times, you're given the option to skip missions. If you skip a mission that's tied to an achievement, you miss the achievement. I believe replaying from the Replay Menu will unlock the achievement.

If you mean replaying the entire game for the "Missable Achievements" listed in the Guide, that would be really boring, imo, and it's a shame you didn't snag them on your first run.

As for replaying the entire game for Gold Medals (if that's what you meant), like the others have said, just Replay missions. It's tedious, but that's an easier solution.

Hope he didn't go so far as to start a whole new game over his previous save. This is why I like games with multiple save slots. Saved me a little headache with the first Darksiders.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I think its a glitch where "Uncalculated risk" doesn't appear even after completing all jumps. It's happened to me and lots of others by the look of things so I think im going to be stuck at 99.5 % :(

Also the epsilon missions are also failing to show up after locating the 3 items (tv, shoe and something else) so I cant buy the robes even after donating the 10k

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well, for example, the Altruist Acolyte achievement/trophy cannot be obtained after completing the main story. If a player misses his or her chance at delivering a victim to the Altruist Cult before completing the final mission, random events to pick up a hitch-hiker don't seem to appear any more.