Achievement Trading Thread.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am getting a group of ppl together to boost WFC, I will need 8 ppl to fill a room. I will be boosting everyday when everyone is on. If you are interested let me know, message me on xbox live (NO Friend Request). GT: Drake669 I will hopefully be boosting tomorrow if we have enough ppl.

I am getting a group of ppl together to boost WFC, I will need 8 ppl to fill a room. I will be boosting everyday when everyone is on. If you are interested let me know, message me on xbox live (NO Friend Request). GT: Drake669 I will hopefully be boosting tomorrow if we have enough ppl.

You can count me in for that session, I just need to finish off my Leader & Soldier classes.

Conquest with each team driving between the same two points. It's usually 10-13k+ XP per game, assuming you have a full group of 10 with no randoms.

Wow I would definitly be up for boosting for that kind of XP.

Not possible to create a private lobby for friends/boosters?

I will be scheduling a boosting party on Thursday, and Friday.

Thursday at 930PM PST.

Friday at NOON PST.

Here's how it will work. If you want to join, message me at the scheduled time "WFC BOOST" to GT: Loperdopo and I will invite you to a game/party. The first 9 that message me will be invited. (Unless I can get 9 that can commit before then)

We will do conquest capturing Nodes rotation.

Let's get these cheevos done with already...this will be for leveling up only. No Escalation.

Loperdopo

Looking to boost XP asap. I am online now and can be for 12hrs+

Or I am willing to join a group with suitable times for me. I live in the UK so I am GMT timezone.

Off work from now until Friday 4pm GMT. Can play from now until then.

GT: Crosly

Mic available

Please state why your adding. Thanks

Edited by Crosly