100% Drama Pieces List

No problem. I posted that to save people from snapping the game in half. From all of the message boards I found that Piccolo's Rage is the #1 on the most annoying list, everybody is having problems getting it.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This may sound stupid but, does anyone know a way that an enemy is forced or something to use a pursuit attack? I have all drama pieces except for Piccolo's Rage and Vegeta's Strikes!.

The opponent Piccolo and opponent Vegita just will not use pursuit attacks. I have done these battles on all available difficulties (not Z) multiple times and they just will not use them, it is getting really annoying! If anyone has any tips it would be really helpful.

This may sound stupid but, does anyone know a way that an enemy is forced or something to use a pursuit attack? I have all drama pieces except for Piccolo's Rage and Vegeta's Strikes!.

The opponent Piccolo and opponent Vegita just will not use pursuit attacks. I have done these battles on all available difficulties (not Z) multiple times and they just will not use them, it is getting really annoying! If anyone has any tips it would be really helpful.

For Piccolo's Rage, look on page 5 of this thread, 15th post down which is me has a tip on how to get the CPU to Pursite Attack you.

• 2 weeks later...
Bardack Saga:

Vegeta's Ki Increases

19. Veteran Warrior vs Saiyan Prince

Character: Vegeta

Player is knocked down

Player health falls below 30%

Player has less than 1 Ki gauge

I've been trying to get this one for ages but knocking Vegeta down in the few seconds when he has less then 1 Ki gauge is proving to be the hardest thing i've done in this game so far =(

Any tips on how i can do this? I've tried this on Very Easy, Normal and Very Hard but no matter which difficulty i choose, im still having a hard time knocking him down just at the right time...Sometimes he will guard and not be knocked down, or evde my attack, etc. By the time i get to do a second attack to try and knock him down, his Ki is already above 1 Bar...

This drama piece is driving me insane >_<

Edit: Nvm i finally got it =) Threw a special attack at him after he did Final Flash which knocked him down.

Edit: lol now im stuck on Piccolo's Rage. Guess i'll just unlock Z mode and give it a shot.

Edited by AnimisticNero

Need help with these:

Piccolo's Rage

14. Piccolo Vs Piccolo!

Character:Piccolo

Opponent performs 1 pursuit attack

Time runs out

Opponent has more health than the player

Vegeta's Strikes!

18.Perfect Cell

Player performs 1 pursuit attack

Player has more than 1 Ki gauge

Broly howls!

21. The Power of Hate

Character: Broly

Player takes a Ki super attack

Player health falls below 50%

Player fatigue is 30% or less

The only reason I can't get the first two is because they wont perform pursuit attacks. The last one is just really difficult to pull off. Any help would be appreciated.

Need help with these:

Piccolo's Rage

14. Piccolo Vs Piccolo!

Character:Piccolo

Time runs out

Vegeta's Strikes!

18.Perfect Cell

Player performs 1 pursuit attack

Player has more than 1 Ki gauge

Broly howls!

21. The Power of Hate

Character: Broly

Player takes a Ki super attack

Player health falls below 50%

Player fatigue is 30% or less

The only reason I can't get the first two is because they wont perform pursuit attacks. The last one is just really difficult to pull off. Any help would be appreciated.

Yes, these were the last 3 I got aswell.

To get the opponent to use a pursuit attack, use your aura spark and keep using the disappearing heavy smash attack (LB in Aura Spark). Eventually it annoys the AI and he'll go for the Pursuit attack.

Broly Howls is just a matter of working your opponent down far enuff to get him to use super attacks and then just let him damage you enough to meet the criteria.

Krillin's Evasion

06. Nappa... The Invincible?

Character: Krillin

Player Ki is 100%

Player takes a striking super attack

Player fatigue is 50% or less

On the ground

Can someone help me for this one plz?

Edit:finnaly got it ;)

edit2:get them all,thx for the guide and for the tips on this thread ^^

Edited by Titoul

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Shouldn't I have unlocked the Saiyan Saga Drama achievement by now? I just sat and went through the guide, now I have the following drama pieces:

• Close Call With Raditz!
  • Raditz's Pride
  • Angry Raditz!
  • Tien's Resolve!
  • Angry Saibamen!
  • Explode!
  • Yamcha's True Power!
  • Self-Destruct!
  • Nappa's Pride
  • Angry Nappa!
  • Krillin's Evasion!
  • Angry Krillin!
  • Do or Die!
  • Nappa's Perception
  • Take This! Aura Burts!
  • Kaioken!
  • Vegeta's Rage!

But I still don't have the achievement. Is there some missing criteria I'm yet to do? FYI, I've completed all the saga's already on normal.

for some reason I have a real hard time understanding how to get these. probably because I'm a noob lol. I got 48% by accident and I can't even get the Angry Saibamen one.
Hope this helps. Helped me understand it.

Angry Raditz

02. Piccolo's Trump Card

Character: Raditz

Requirements to unlock:

• Opponent performs 1 persuit attack
  • Time runs out
  • Opponent has more health than the player

As you can see - the 2nd line tells you the Chapter in Z Chronicles you have to play, to unlock the DP. Therefore go to "02. Piccolo's Trump Card" chapter in Saiyan Saga.

The Character that has the DP is stated on the 3rd line. Therefore you must fit the requirements with the character.

For example: The Fight is Piccolo vs Raditz and you play as Piccolo, therefore you are the "opponent" stated in the requirements to activate Raditz' DP. So to unlock the DP you must have more health than Raditz and you must perform 1 persuit attack and the DP will unlock.

(Note: "Time Runs Out" requirement: this just means that the DP can only be unlocked after a certain time into the battle - usually about 10-20 seconds in)

Edited by VinasErgoth

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Well I have tried everything and its one of my last five drama pieces. Can anyone tell me how to trigger Ginyu to attack me with a super to get PROTECTION 2?

Yeah, I was curious too, he refused to send any special attack, then it came kind of randomly, lol. Get his life into red, in normal, then just kind of play keep away. He didn't use the kamehameha, he used something else while I was close. When Krillin jumps in, you know you got it.

Thanks for the list ^^, I got all but one. I've been playing that stupid Piccolo match over and over and over, for days. He simply refuses to pursue me. The most I got out of him was an Aura chase. I guess I'll have to wait and do it on a harder difficulty = \.

Also, these drama pieces are a test in frustration. Every piece should have been worth gp (or make an achievement for each chara worth 10, or the whole bundle for 300, just more points in general). They're just soo dubious that the opponent needs to do something at the exact time. If it weren't for this list, there'd simply be no way for me to imagine unlocking them.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I cannot get Broly Howls and Too Easy For Recomme for the life of me :( Can someone please give me some tips on how to unlock these drama pieces?

Their the last two I need and I would be really grateful! Thanks.

Too Easy for Recome was Too Easy. play it on very hard and stay back and spam ki blasts and kamehameeha's. Eventually he will do it.

I have one left and it is vegeta's strike. I dont have Z level yet. I have been playing it for 3 hours straight and he just do a pursuit attack. Of course there is a fool proof video on youtube on how to do it and the vid doesnt work. Just tons of comments saying "omg thanks man, he did it right away" and that crap. Please .... please help.

Well I don't really what the video did, but mostly you want to entice them, Very Hard or Hard should be enough for them to pursuit at least once.

My advice is to fly up or travel to the "flying" area of all stages.While in flight almost anything turns into a possible pursuit and the AI usually reminds you of this at this point you can just let it combo you see if he does it, or try other means like using a "smash attack + Kamehameha which the AI 80% of time uses ready stance to evade and can easily be turned into pursuit. Or wait for him to have Burst on before letting him hit you that increases AI offense as well as given him ample Ki to do so.

Just stick to the air he should do it eventually, Hope that helps out

I know it's been said about 100 times in this forum but man the Piccolo vs Piccolo, Piccolo's Rage is some damn IRRITATING...... I tried for about 2 hours last night and finally said screw it I give up for the night....

On a side note this guide was awesome and I could not have completed the pieces without it :) Thank you very much.

i was wondering if I need to win the match for the drama pieces to count. Say I "unlock" the scene, but don't win the match, does the drama piece still count toward the achievement or not?

And you have to unlock the drama piece and then win the match as well.

Edited by rrapp00

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Some of these say that the time must run out, how can the time run out if there is no time??? I don't see it anywhere. Isn't it suppose to be in the center of your and your partners HP??

How can the time end if there's no timer?

That's what I was wondering. There are mistakes in the guide and I get confused(ex:wrong characters) and it isnt very informative. The time just makes it even more confusing. What time?!

To all those who don't understand the player/opponenet thing, I will explain.

The player (the one going for drama piece) is the character, and the opponent (not going for drama piece) is the one the character is facing.

P1 = Player 1

CPU = Computer

Ex 1:

Close Call With Raditz

01. Saiyan Arrival

Character: Raditz

Player Ki is 100%

Player takes a Ki Ultimate Attack

Player Fatigue is 50% or less

On the ground

Player = Raditz (CPU)

Oppenent = Goku (1P)

Ex 2:

Tien's Resolve

03. Saibamen: Enemies From the Soil

Character: Tien

Player sent flying (blown-away)

Player health falls below 70%

Player = Tien (P1)

Opponent = Saibamen (CPU)

Ex 3:

Angry Saibamen

03. Saibamen: Enemies From the Soil

Character: Saibamen

Time runs out

Player = Saibamen (CPU)

Opponenet = Tien (P1)

Edit: Though I found this guide misleading at times, it helped me enormously. Thank you very much.

Edited by Venomized

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Now I'm having trouble with

Vegeta's Strikes!

18.Perfect Cell

Character:vegeta

Player performs 1 poursuit attack

Player has more than 1 Ki gauge.

Any good tips on how to get Vegeta to pursuit me? All he does is Final Flash!

Edited by ReAPeRz BaLLiN