How To; Free Weapon Codes.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks a lot for the codes they seem to work fine, but I cannot find the Defender on the site to send it to the game. I've looked up and down the list.

Look at what i wrote under the defender section. It isn't really a fix but it seemed to work for me.

• 3 weeks later...
I got the invalid code at first as well for the Defender. Apparently its a US only code. Part of a promotion on Kick energy drinks. In saying that though if you change the language settings to US on the website, it will allow you to send the code and you'll get the weapon. Worked for me.

Wow!!! It worked.

Here's the retarded thing though: I am in the US, my profile is set for me as being in the US, yet after logging in to the GR Network, I still had to choose US under the language settings in order to get the code to work. Apparently they code their websites as poorly as they code their games.

I got the defender now. Thanks for the tip @siraristo!!!

I got the invalid code at first as well for the Defender. Apparently its a US only code. Part of a promotion on Kick energy drinks. In saying that though if you change the language settings to US on the website, it will allow you to send the code and you'll get the weapon. Worked for me.

Thanks for this. I was having the same issue. Works a charm!

Thanks to OP also. Maybe add siraristo's solution also.

Wow!!! It worked.

Here's the retarded thing though: I am in the US, my profile is set for me as being in the US, yet after logging in to the GR Network, I still had to choose US under the language settings in order to get the code to work. Apparently they code their websites as poorly as they code their games.

I got the defender now. Thanks for the tip @siraristo!!!

Exactly the same for me, lol.

Thanks to everyone got these!