Achievement Trading Thread

I need the "Nothing Personal" and "Mix Master" achievements, Send me a message/Friend request but I am only available to do this between 12 and 3pm GMT,

Will do what ever you need for the remainder of the time , Thanks :)

GT: Matt16594

Also i wont be able to talk until about 2pm

Edit: Done, Thanks "get notorious" :D

Edited by Matt16594

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi peeps,I'm looking people to get the superfreak plate,got a few guys lined up but would be best to have a full team,I'll be online tomorrow from mid day and be online Friday most of the day,so if you're up for it then add me gt: Farron vii hope to get this done

I'm looking to do all the achievements. I'll try to get a group together for the exotic license plate as well. I'll also set up a group to do exotic challenges if anyone needs those. Add me for any of it and I'll help for the next couple weeks at least.

I play at various times during the day. Nights UK time and nights US time usually, but sometimes evening, morning, afternoon etc. Depends on my work schedule so feel free to add me. I have a good mic and I'm not fucking dumb.

GT: Snowed

Online right now, and all weekend, need 4 more for the 6 car jump in the Ultimate Speed Pack plate.

I need this too and you are on my friends list....too bad we are an ocean and 10 time zones apart....

Anyone else looking to get this I have a friend who wants it too. Im on every night after 10 PM EST. Send a message over live and my buddy and I will jump in.

GT Spanish Assault.

Seeing as you can do all the multiplayer stuff solo except for the 6-car jump in the Mclaren, I'm gonna make a session for next weekend on TA, I can reserve you guys a spot if you like. If anyone else wants in let me know I'm thinking Saturday afternoon GMT+.

EDIT: Nevermind just done it.

Edited by Barad

Seeing as you can do all the multiplayer stuff solo except for the 6-car jump in the Mclaren, I'm gonna make a session for next weekend on TA, I can reserve you guys a spot if you like. If anyone else wants in let me know I'm thinking Saturday afternoon GMT+.

I just did this and it took 10 minutes for all of us to do it. TA is where I set up the session.