Easiest 70 Gold Medals

jayhawk4life0023

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone who's had to replay the Pulling Favours missions had the problems of not having a car nearby? This has happened to me several times and so I've had to waste time finding a car and not getting the gold :confused::confused:

Although I only need 3 more so I might find others to do

• 2 weeks later...

Is there any way to spawn with a car when you replay missions? Some of the times they are difficult to get because you need to run and get a car, the nearby cars are random spawns so sometimes they're clunkers or there aren't any nearby cars and you need to steal one from someone driving (assuming they drive by at the right time). I'm getting a little pissed.

Edited by cerberus xii

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
use Michael's special power. press L + R a few steps before reaching the computer and the cutscene kicks in. the cursor will move at standard speed but time will pass 3x slower. managed to close them all in 11.2 seconds. this also helps in reducing the overall mission time. eeeasy gold.

< snip >.

I know this is an old post, but I'm hoping either you or someone who has gotten gold for the Friends mission can give me tips on time. I use the ability, which helps tremendously. I just can't seem to get it under 9 minutes.

I'm at 47 gold with missions/side quests so far. It seems as though some of the easier suggestions aren't working for me (the rampage missions, for instance).

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...