King of Fighters Achievement Checklist

RA1NKING

I tried to help by making a little checklist for the following achievement.

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/sg/6v/04CLiGJhbC9MCBoDGy1TVkQyL2FjaC8wLzI4AAAAAOfn5-yADq4=.jpg King of Fighters 50GS

KO every character in Arcade Mode using all of the characters.

All you do is make a mark in the column as you beat each character.

Edited by RA1NKING

• 2 weeks later...

if I win by running out the time does it count??, because I honestly can't even kill one character with Iori (it was my fav char in 99 and 2002) because SNK practically ripped him out off his "powers" (purple flames) so Im trying to win everyone by hitting them and run hehehe, so does it count??

I need to ask this because I've seen conflicting information regarding this achievement; but can anyone confirm that you NEED to do a full playthrough each time even if you only encounter 1 or 2 of the people you're missing? I saw someone say in another thread that he got the achievement by just going in, defeating the person he was missing and quitting back to the main menu. Does that really work? If so, that would make this a hell of a lot quicker to obtain.

The diffeculty should be normal or easy or which level?

It doesn't matter, it can be on easy a long as you Ko everyone with everyone.

I tried it and ko all the characters by ryo but still not reached the achievments is the diffeculty should be normal or I can finish it in easy...

Well no wonder you didn't get since you'll have KO every character in the game with every character, not just with one. Meybe you are talking about character spesific achievement, so for that you'll have to KO every opponent in one playtrhough in arcade mode without loosing a single round.

Edited by LoD WheeZzy

It doesn't matter, it can be on easy a long as you Ko everyone with everyone.

Well no wonder you didn't get since you'll have KO every character in the game with every character, not just with one. Meybe you are talking about character spesific achievement, so for that you'll have to KO every opponent in one playtrhough in arcade mode without loosing a single round.

This what I did with ryo but still nothing... Any other way...

Running out of time doesn't count, it has to be KO. Just change the time to 99 seconds and you should have plenty of time to kill everyone.

hehe thats the problem, everyone kill me when I control Iori hahaha but well, lets try harder, thx for the info

This what I did with ryo but still nothing... Any other way...

I'm still not sure which achievment you're trying to get, if you want the character specific achievement then make sure that the character that you want to get the achievement for is always as a first in you team in every fight. You can't lose to anyone, no second controller trick for that.

You'll have to beat everyone without losing in one go.

If you need more help feel free to ask.

hehe thats the problem, everyone kill me when I control Iori hahaha but well, lets try harder, thx for the info

Iori achievement as any other character achievement is very easy to get. If you want to get it without a problem just use his jump + Strong Punch attack to crouching Strong Kick and you'll get it in no time.

Edited by LoD WheeZzy

Iori achievement as any other character achievement is very easy to get. If you want to get it without a problem just use his jump + Strong Punch attack to crouching Strong Kick and you'll get it in no time.

Thx for the tip, Iori looked like a grasshopper but I got the achievement jejeje, I was running against time because its a rental :p now I can work on the others

About 70 play-throughs in the most retarded arcade mode ever and still no achievement. I have used every character twice and some more than that. I guess what really drains you the most is how stupid the AI is in the arcade....its not fun at all. Cant wait till they get a patch for this game so I can play real people.

About 70 play-throughs in the most retarded arcade mode ever and still no achievement. I have used every character twice and some more than that. I guess what really drains you the most is how stupid the AI is in the arcade....its not fun at all. Cant wait till they get a patch for this game so I can play real people.

same here, I used the checklist and everything, beaten already everyone with everyone and no achievement, this games sucks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...