GTA V Achievement Guide & Roadmap

BiggD

Thx for the response problem I have is that I have no email from Ron as done the mission ages ago and only just done the hitch random event but he has not emailed me so thinking I have missed it and need to start a new save for it

Nah, you might still be good. Try locating the Altruist Camp by hand (it's location is stated in the guide) and once you know where it is, just try driving a random person that gets into your car up there. Maybe it'll still work!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thx for the response problem I have is that I have no email from Ron as done the mission ages ago and only just done the hitch random event but he has not emailed me so thinking I have missed it and need to start a new save for it

I too am having the same problem with the altruists not appearing. I am currently at 79% having finished that drop-off misson + random events way early on in the game.

I understand that I can reload an early save to try to attempt this, however I am more concerned with the "rogue altruists" mission appearing on the 100% checklist. Im assuming this is that mission, meaning if this achievement is missable than so it the 100% achievement.

I do not have the email and can confirm that the aforementioned taxi-method does NOT work with any character, nor do the random encounters that have popped. None seem to activate the icon, and when I take them there the gates are closed. Anymore suggestions??? Im not too keen on replaying entire game/doing collectibles again just because of this glitch.

I too am having the same problem with the altruists not appearing. I am currently at 79% having finished that drop-off misson + random events way early on in the game.

I understand that I can reload an early save to try to attempt this, however I am more concerned with the "rogue altruists" mission appearing on the 100% checklist. Im assuming this is that mission, meaning if this achievement is missable than so it the 100% achievement.

I do not have the email and can confirm that the aforementioned taxi-method does NOT work with any character, nor do the random encounters that have popped. None seem to activate the icon, and when I take them there the gates are closed. Anymore suggestions??? Im not too keen on replaying entire game/doing collectibles again just because of this glitch.

"Rogue Altruists" is not part of the 20 Strangers & Freaks that need to be completed for the 100% achievement. You should have gotten the email while playing as Trevor after the mission, "Nervous Ron."

He only sends the email after you complete the FIRST "Hitch Lift" random encounter.

Thus making the SECOND "Hitch Lift" encounter the time you can go for the achievement.

Nah, you might still be good. Try locating the Altruist Camp by hand (it's location is stated in the guide) and once you know where it is, just try driving a random person that gets into your car up there. Maybe it'll still work!

Ok cool ill give it a go is it near the hunting place there as ill try locate it first and drop a point of interest so I know exactly where it is

Ok cool ill give it a go is it near the hunting place there as ill try locate it first and drop a point of interest so I know exactly where it is

Let me know how it goes, and also, read the post I left above the comment you just made.

According to the Strategy Guide, you will not receive the email from Ron until you have complete the story mission, "Nervous Ron", and the first "Hitch Lift" random encounter.

Let me know how it goes, and also, read the post I left above the comment you just made.

According to the Strategy Guide, you will not receive the email from Ron until you have complete the story mission, "Nervous Ron", and the first "Hitch Lift" random encounter.

Yh I done both of them no email came through to me I think I have found the camp big wooden gates on front and a red sun painted on the right hand side (confirmation would be great) I just need to try find hitch 2 and ill give it a go

Yh I done both of them no email came through to me I think I have found the camp big wooden gates on front and a red sun painted on the right hand side (confirmation would be great) I just need to try find hitch 2 and ill give it a go

I logged off and checked out the camp myself yet so I cannot confirm right now :/ Hopefully someone else can. Hopefully it ends up working for you.

I logged off and checked out the camp myself yet so I cannot confirm right now :/ Hopefully someone else can. Hopefully it ends up working for you.

No probs it was the right one as soon as I picked up hitch 2 the A appeared and it told me I can bring people there so even though no email I got it thx man :)

Also in your guide you mention placing a video for the nuck parts you collect in a sub honestly there is no need its a little time consuming but super easy same as the submarine parts you have to collect it tells you where to go via a tracker

Knife Flights for now:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dQi0NtxYiU]GTA V - All Knife Flights - 100% Collectibles Guide - YouTube[/ame]

Under Bridges: 19th

Stunt Jumps: 20th

Spaceship Parts: 21st

(and so on)

I will be creating an in-depth to compliment the guide within the next week!

God I am late for sleep time because play GTA V and loved this so far anyway.

I want ask about stranger mission. I like know about I got 2 missable cheevos already but I want know is that I delivered an unsuspecting victiom to Altruist Cult so is that count to completed for stranger / freak missions or should I reload a save game and play random stranger mission to bring them back to their home instead of AC?

God I am late for sleep time because play GTA V and loved this so far anyway.

I want ask about stranger mission. I like know about I got 2 missable cheevos already but I want know is that I delivered an unsuspecting victiom to Altruist Cult so is that count to completed for stranger / freak missions or should I reload a save game and play random stranger mission to bring them back to their home instead of AC?

No need to reload as you only need 14 towards 100% and there is plenty of them

No probs it was the right one as soon as I picked up hitch 2 the A appeared and it told me I can bring people there so even though no email I got it thx man :)

Also in your guide you mention placing a video for the nuck parts you collect in a sub honestly there is no need its a little time consuming but super easy same as the submarine parts you have to collect it tells you where to go via a tracker

So it worked??! :D And ehh, I may throw the video in there just in case. A lot of gamers are lazy and prefer to watch a video when collecting items in these types of games rather than using in-game maps or detecters.

Knife Flights for now:

Under Bridges: 19th

Stunt Jumps: 20th

Spaceship Parts: 21st

(and so on)

I will be creating an in-depth to compliment the guide within the next week!

Nice video, Maka! Adding in now with the others you sent me :)

If anyone has any detailed/elaborate information for TP Industries Arms Race achievement, please let me know! I have not gotten to that point in the story (guides have been slowing me down), so your help would be greatly appreciated!

I have that one. You have to keep doing Air and Ground Trafficking missions as Trevor until it unlocks. I was quite close to the end of the story when I unlocked it. It unlocks after you have finished 5 of each, Air and Ground.

You also need to have purchased McKenzie Airfield as Trevor to unlock the trafficking missions initially.

ANy news on Kiffolm! or how its even started?

EDIT: Literally as i posted this a Brother Adrian emailed me randomly, with a link to enlightenment, i took the analysis and got sent a password for the next site. I think this is it?

No they are unrelated. The Epsilon Program is only available to Michael as far as I know. And it starts with a donation to the program.

Edited by heiwaboke

For The Kifflom Achievement:

As Michael visit the Epsilon Website on www.epsilonprogram.com and donate some money. After this you will get a new question mark on the map, go to it and do the Mission. If it doesn't appear just wait a bit and donate again or go to your house and save.

After this you will get a bunch of emails and new Mission from them, do them all and you'll get the achievement.

I'd advise you to do them when you got a lot of Money, you have to Donate $5000, buy Clothes for $25.000, buy Cars for $250.000 and more.

For A Lot of Cheddar:

After you've done the last Mission you got ~20 Million Dollar, just buy Stock for 20 Million and instantly sell it, do this over and over again until you spend 200 Million.

No they are unrelated. The Epsilon Program is only available to Michael as far as I know. And it starts with a donation to the program.

Amazing, a decade online avoiding scams, email scams, phishing, whatever else. A few hours on GTA and ive already been scammed for the 20k or whatever it was then rofl.

Red Mist achievement.

So you know the icon does not show up as a ? after the first Rampage. After that, they show up as an Orange Skull. As mentioned, only Trevor can do these.

---

Three Man Army achievement (more details on how this is done)

Note: From what I'm gathering, this can't be attempted until all 3 of the characters have met and all have each others contacts. I've trying it before this and I can only call one of the guys at a time to hangout out. The other is always Busy. Plus this is only going through Michael as he has both Franklins and Trevors numbers.

Open up your phone, then go to Contacts. Now call either one of your partners and you'll be able to select 'Hangout'.

Once you've requested to hangout with either one, a new Stickman icon will will appear. This is the location of the person you called. So head there, pick them up and then repeat for the other person. Make sure you have a 4 seated car, and then best is to do this in the airport like you've mentioned.

Edited by Nozza

I have that one. You have to keep doing Air and Ground Trafficking missions as Trevor until it unlocks. I was quite close to the end of the story when I unlocked it. It unlocks after you have finished 5 of each, Air and Ground.

You also need to have purchased McKenzie Airfield as Trevor to unlock the trafficking missions initially.

Thank you for this. I will be adding this in when I am free in the afternoon!

ANy news on Kiffolm! or how its even started?

EDIT: Literally as i posted this a Brother Adrian emailed me randomly, with a link to enlightenment, i took the analysis and got sent a password for the next site. I think this is it?

For The Kifflom Achievement:

/snip

For A Lot of Cheddar:

After you've done the last Mission you got ~20 Million Dollar, just buy Stock for 20 Million and instantly sell it, do this over and over again until you spend 200 Million.

So you do not have to collect the Epsilon Tracts for the achievement?

Red Mist achievement.

So you know the icon does not show up as a ? after the first Rampage. After that, they show up as an Orange Skull. As mentioned, only Trevor can do these.

---

Three Man Army achievement (more details on how this is done)

Open up your phone, then go to Contacts. Now call either one of your partners and you'll be able to select 'Hangout'.

Once you've requested to hangout with either one, a new Stickman icon will will appear. This is the location of the person you called. So head there, pick them up and then repeat for the other person. Make sure you have a 4 seated car, and then best is to do this in the airport like you've mentioned.

Thanks Noz, I'll add this in as well when I get the chance a little later this afternoon.

You just have to do the Kifflom Missions you'll get.

- First some Missions where you have to just make Donations

- After that you have to Steal 5 Cars, 3 can be bought

- After that you'll get a Mission where you need to find something

- Then you need to buy the Epsilon Robe ($25k) and wear it for 10 Days, you can sleep to speed it up

- After that you have to Run in a specific spot for 5 miles and then pay some money again

You just have to do the Kifflom Missions you'll get.

- First some Missions where you have to just make Donations

- After that you have to Steal 5 Cars, 3 can be bought

- After that you'll get a Mission where you need to find something

- Then you need to buy the Epsilon Robe ($25k) and wear it for 10 Days, you can sleep to speed it up

- After that you have to Run in a specific spot for 5 miles and then pay some money again

Thanks for the details, I'll add that in!

• bLaKgRaVy changed the title to GTA V Achievement Guide & Roadmap