GTA V Achievement Guide & Roadmap

BiggD

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did deathwishes and no one died, and I just did the achievement after I completed the Main Missions.

So before you say an achievement is impossible to get after the Mission just try it next time.

So it can be dome whenever so long as you don't:

[spoiler=death]Kill Trevor or Michael

Wait wait wait, how does the death affect things like strangers and freaks etc? I dont really want to limit myself to having to save someone, prefer having a spur of the moment decision.

You're fine...so long as you don't complete the Gold Medal requirements for the end missions "Something Sensible" and "The Time's Come", you can work on the 3 Star chase post game.

If you want to complete those missions with Gold Medals then you better get the 3 Star chase achievement done before them.

(Spoiler) i killed trevor, is it now impossible to do 100% because of the stranger and freaks missions?

Please use spoiler tags correctly so people don't flame you :(

It's typed like this:

[spoiler=GTA]text here[/ s p o i l e r]

But without any spaces in the second bracket.

And yes, you need to reload a save if you have not completed his missions yet.

Edited by BiggD

Please use spoiler tags correctly so people don't flame you :(

It's typed like this:

[spoiler=GTA]text here[/ s p o i l e r]

But without any spaces in the second bracket.

And yes, you need to reload a save if you have not completed his missions yet.

completing the final mission without the gold requirements means you'll keep all three then?

Epsilon Program!

http://epsilonprogram.com

No idea if the site is useful for the achievement, but the site is funny and you can even get a screensaver!

A few interesting facts:

5. Everyone is related to everyone else, except for people with red hair - FACT!

6. Sperm does not exist - it is a lie spread by biology teachers - along with everything else you have ever been told - FACT!

7. Men are supposed to lie with nine new partners a week. Women are supposed to lie with six, except for in July, when they must lie with five men a day - FACT!

KIFFLOM!

Three Man Army achievement (more details on how this is done)

Note: From what I'm gathering, this can't be attempted until all 3 of the characters have met and all have each others contacts. I've trying it before this and I can only call one of the guys at a time to hangout out. The other is always Busy. Plus this is only going through Michael as he has both Franklins and Trevors numbers.

I had only just done the Fame or Shame mission before attempting the Three Man Army achievement. So at that point Franklin and Trevor hadn't met.

What I did was, I called up Trevor first and asked him to hang out, then called Franklin. Went over and picked up Franklin first then Trevor.

Was looking around and saw this elsewhere on TA.com:

TP Industries Arms Race:

"Once you complete enough of Trevors story you will gain the ability to purchase properties, and McKenzie Field Hangar was the property that I was outside when this happened so I suspect you will be in a similar position! If not, McKenzie Field Hangar will be marked on your map as a Property for purchase so just set a waypoint and head there.

You will need $150,000 to buy the field and once you have done so, there's a cutscene where you meet the Control Tower operator Carlos.

Carlos will now inform you that there is an ongoing arms trade 'war' going on, so you will be required to either use the dune buggy provided to carry out weapons drop collections (travel to a set location, sometimes racing against rival gunrunners and sometimes staying offroad to avoid the police) or using the plane provided to either drop weapons or bombs on customers (or rivals). Once you have completed 5 of each type of mission, the achievement will unlock.

Each time you complete a plane or dunebuggy mission, you may need to drive away from the area for a short while so the next job(s) can 'spawn' but it's possible to do 5 of each without having to do any side missions or main missions in between."

I guess for the last part of that, you could also just quicksave.

EDIT: Also, since 'Three Man Army' is stated as missable, you may want to throw it up in the Roadmap under the Missable Achievements. :)

Edited by Creasy47

I had only just done the Fame or Shame mission before attempting the Three Man Army achievement. So at that point Franklin and Trevor hadn't met.

What I did was, I called up Trevor first and asked him to hang out, then called Franklin. Went over and picked up Franklin first then Trevor.

This is when I tried it, right after this mission but it wouldn't let me call Trevor to hangout. I'll try again in a minute, because all of them are just hanging around the city.

Right now I'm at the point of Franklin being able to meet Lester, which makes me believe he will then meet everyone else. I'll try now before this and then try again after if all have met each other.

Edit: Ok, it can be done as soon as the 'Fame or Shame' mission is complete but I'd wait a bit or do another mission to be sure. Didn't work for me then, but has now and I've done about 2 missions since then.

So yeah. There you go. Add it in!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Nozza

This is when I tried it, right after this mission but it wouldn't let me call Trevor to hangout. I'll try again in a minute, because all of them are just hanging around the city.

Right now I'm at the point of Franklin being able to meet Lester, which makes me believe he will then meet everyone else. I'll try now before this and then try again after if all have met each other.

Edit: Ok, it can be done as soon as the 'Fame or Shame' mission is complete but I'd wait a bit or do another mission to be sure. Didn't work for me then, but has now and I've done about 2 missions since then.

So yeah. There you go. Add it in!!!!!!!!!

Okay, so does this looks good?

The earliest you can attempt this achievement is after the "Fame or Shame" story mission, as this is when all three characters will be available to hangout together within the game. When you are ready to gang up with the other characters, open up your phone and go to Contacts. Now call either one of your partners and you'll be able to select "Hangout."

Once you've requested to hangout with either one, a new Stickman icon will will appear on your map. This is the location of the person you have just called. Head there, pick them up and then repeat this for the other character. Make sure you have a four-door car when picking them up!

In order to obtain a 3 Star Wanted level, you will need to either kill a police officer or trespass an airport. Both of these methods will get you 3 Stars right away, however it is recommended to trespass the airport for a larger-scaled chase. As soon as you receive your Wanted level, keep driving laps around the immediate area until three minutes have passed and the achievement has unlocked. Since the area around the airport contains little to no AI and there is a lot of open space, this method is by far more efficient than taking the chase to the crowded streets of Los Santos.

For further explanation on how the Wanted Levels work, CLICK HERE.

NOTE: Try to work on this achievement BEFORE the last few story missions! If fulfill the Gold Medal requirements for the missions "Something Sensible" and "The Time's Come", you will not be able to get this achievement.

Okay, so does this looks good?

Yep. Also, the people you call may not always be available to hangout. Sometimes they're doing jobs, sleeping etc. So it's just trial and error on when everyone is free. Just keep making calls as you play and after every mission you do.

Also, you still haven't changed this; "these Rampages will appear as an orange question mark on your map.". First Rampage is an Orange ?. After that, they're all Orange Skulls.

Just a little heads-up yo bro for the others, you need to advance forward in the story-mission to unlock these locations, you can't get them after the RAMPAGE ONE. I tried that and no skull appeared ever, what a waste of time haha:

• Rampage 1 – Sandy Shores on Marina Drive
  • Rampage 2 – Corner of Macdonald Street and Jamestown Street in Rancho, Los Santos
  • Rampage 3 – In an alley on Forum Drive in Chamberlin Hills, Los Santos
  • Rampage 4 – Fort Zancudo Approach in Great Chaperral
  • Rampage 5 – Mirror Park, Los Santos

Kifflom! is looooong. I might be blind as hell, but where is the stamina bar?

It is :( And now that I think about it, I don't think there is an actual bar for stamina. There's a skill to increase it (by running and cycling more often) but I think it just runs out when it runs out. Then it starts to cut into your health if you keep running with low stamina.

Just a little heads-up yo bro for the others, you need to advance forward in the story-mission to unlock these locations, you can't get them after the RAMPAGE ONE. I tried that and no skull appeared ever, what a waste of time haha:

Ahh really? The Strategy Guide says the only prerequisite is "Trevor Philips Industries", but I'm guessing that's only for the first Rampage then?

• bLaKgRaVy changed the title to GTA V Achievement Guide & Roadmap