The voice acting...

Worhammer

In this game is terrible!!!! This is seriously some of the worst voice acting I've ever had the misfortune of sitting through.

Also, some of the "tense" moments are just ridiculous because of this voice acting (and also partially to the poor attempt at comicbook style graphics.)

I think the best example of this was my first playthrough, when the necromorphs first show up. They were trying to make it all tense, but then after Sarah killed the first one and the others show up, one of them had just its arms flailing around.

I literally burst out laughing. It was just too funny.

In summary: This game fails at horror and voice acting. And lots of other stuff.

DISCUSS!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Fail discussion is fail...

Until now.

I disagree with you in saying this is the worst voice acting. Maybe it was some of the worst you have sat through, then in that case, you must not have played many games which isn't too farfetched. This game is not meant to be scary at all. It is just a simple prequel to the story of Dead Space 2. I know I played DS2 all the way through before playing ignition, and at the beginning of the game I was like, "who's this black guy that just died?" It's not the best, I definitely understand that. But that doesn't make it the worst. I happen to like the comic styling of the game, it's a neat feel to a game like this. Plus, it's just a cut scene... No big deal really. It was a cheaply made game, that majority of people got for free, and others buy for fairly cheap. So what's the big deal? Who cares if it's not a good game. Just get the damn achievements, and then leave it alone.

Fail discussion is fail...

Until now.

I disagree with you in saying this is the worst voice acting. Maybe it was some of the worst you have sat through, then in that case, you must not have played many games which isn't too farfetched. This game is not meant to be scary at all. It is just a simple prequel to the story of Dead Space 2. I know I played DS2 all the way through before playing ignition, and at the beginning of the game I was like, "who's this black guy that just died?" It's not the best, I definitely understand that. But that doesn't make it the worst. I happen to like the comic styling of the game, it's a neat feel to a game like this. Plus, it's just a cut scene... No big deal really. It was a cheaply made game, that majority of people got for free, and others buy for fairly cheap. So what's the big deal? Who cares if it's not a good game. Just get the damn achievements, and then leave it alone.

Couldn't have put it better myself, thanks for voicing my opinion.