kinect control's

sheetkills

sorry guys i've been not feeling well. i'll help you guys out :)

moves are simple & i have no proablems with this game at all.

to pin, just keep leaning as hulk is. so he leans left so do you.

then he'll lean the other way. so do you. he appears bottom right courner with pin moves extra.

keep doing this till you wear him down. he's trying to kick out.

now keep leaning till you get the 3 count.

as for throws & holds. when you pick him up do what hogan shows.

ie if hogan shows to throw him backwards, do this. it does a special slam, extra. if it shows to 1 side, do that side. forward & front knee.

1st career mode is tutorial. next mode is harder & no tutorials!

this is just to teach you how to do different moves, slams, ladders, groggy in courner, on top of rope, extra.

once you do this the next difficulty is freeroam. plus a special opponent for the belt.

1st career mode also unlocks extras. ie clothes, arenas & so forth.

hang in there guys, it gets much better! if you need help PM me :)

hope this helps. maybe i should do a roadmap on how to play. let me know & i will.

i've got 100% on this game :) goodluck!

some other moves. during the throw him over rope stunt.

jump,duck & lean to avoid his attacks.

when he runs at you. clothesline,kick<not explained in tutorial>,punch,trip.

to kick do this instead of a punch.

now throw him over ropes stunt. walk him to other side then throw him out of ring.

he'll struggle so duck his headbutts with ONLY your head! or you'll drop him!

avoid his kicks by moving to the side he wants to kick you on. ie left or right. depends which kicking leg he uses.

as for the recouvery stunt. avoid his attacks via dodging & ducking his attacks. if he goes for headbutt, duck. if he goes for clothesline, lean to opposite side.

when you recouver you now can duck or block his punches. do this till full health is restored.

off the turn buckle. line up with him. when he stops moving & not blocking. you can do any turnbuckle attack. ie leg drop, full body splash extra.

the 1st career is all tutorial. 2nd is real thing. with a special wrestler for belt. at end of 1st career it says to be continued. thats the next difficulty.

if you need any more help hit me up. i'll post it here to help everyone. goodluck & have fun!

dont forget to add your voices when you create your wrestler.

you'll need to answer those 4 questions. also you can pick thos pyscadelic colours like neon blue,green,red, extra.

It must have something to do with my size cause I still can't get past the pin. I get up to that just fine, do the drops to wear him out and reach forward to pin him for the 3 count. But no matter how quickly I lean left or right he always eventually gets out and smacks me around.

Edit: OMG!! I finally got it. I should have known to exaggerate my moves more than I was. I tried to mimic hulk but it could not read me well enough. Instead I put my arm out to a 45 degree angle like when you select the guide with my hands wide open and fingers spread apart and it worked the first time. I can stop feeling stupid now.. I think. Thanks Panic!

Edited by FunkSoulStrange

you're not stupid bud. its just we all have to think like real life now :)

i found it easier to do pin by staying in the lean & not rockin back & forth as hogan does.

i dont switch until hogan switches sides. than i lean to that side.

also for the choke slam. remember to grab him by the throat & lift him up.

now i just remembered a few more things to add.

chairs & ladders. when doing ladder. remember to block high by lifting ladder up. low by holding ladder down from neutral position. to strike, push forward or swing left or right.

i usually just swing like crazy! now chairs, remember to block his shots. when he goes left or right. taise that arm to block. when he goes middle use both arms. then punch imediately while he's shaking. remember this ISNT a flashcard game! its real life. so if he goes to punch. you block or lean out of the way!

i think on hardcore career you even get tag team marches, if i remember correctly.

i'll post more as i remember the moves. keep in mind no flascards for hardcore.

the flashcards are there to tell you comon sense. like block,jump,punch,duck,extra. so if you watch opponent closely, you wont need flashcards. which is hardcore career. ya & remember this is like real life. you are trying to pin so really lean into it!

i found the more you put into your moves. the better they are. ie a much harder punch,block,extra.

will post more as i remember. if you're lost. PM me, i'll check back in a few days to see how you guys are doing.

lets call this the kinect controls. i'll do my best to help you out.

oh & beat down stunt. just go nuts! seriously, punch headbutt kick knee elbows. theres 2 types of beat downs. one standing & one with him on the ground. goodluck!:)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
the kinect control's are simple but they don't always work. I found myself doing the body slams for times up to 20 min. be warned you will get frustrated with this game, easy 1k though.
Frustrating games do make for an "easy" 1k game to be annoying as fuck. nothing like Reading yeah it's real frustration but easy kind of an oxymoron.

• 1 month later...
the kinect control's are simple but they don't always work. I found myself doing the body slams for times up to 20 min. be warned you will get frustrated with this game, easy 1k though.

i feel ya man. it just happened to me. ive been working on the same fight for 40 minutes and all he'll do is throw him forward, wont do any of the moves im telling him to

it def isnt user error. i moved to all different positions, ive recalibrated my kinect, and both my friends that live with me have had the same problem.

Well as far I can tell, if its working fine for me then its not the game. Are you sure you are doing all the moves right? It must be user error or maybe your kinect is in a bad spot for the game (Too much sunlight, to high, to low, etc)

Well as far I can tell, if its working fine for me then its not the game. Are you sure you are doing all the moves right? It must be user error or maybe your kinect is in a bad spot for the game (Too much sunlight, to high, to low, etc)

i havent tried moving the kinect and when i played there was quite a bit of sunlight coming in, but i am def doing the moves right. it was only this one guy i was having trouble with, every other fight has went fine.

i havent tried moving the kinect and when i played there was quite a bit of sunlight coming in, but i am def doing the moves right. it was only this one guy i was having trouble with, every other fight has went fine.

Could have just been at that time of day the sun had more light than usually coming into your area.

if you're having control issues with kinect. its one of two things. 1) lighting, this is usually the proablem. pull the certains & turn up your lights. 2) its YOU, yup move ALOT faster! between these 2 things. all your kinect games should work fine. distance is 6ft from sensor. i have mine on top of tv with velcro. gives the sensor an extra foot in front.

if you're having control issues with kinect. its one of two things. 1) lighting, this is usually the proablem. pull the certains & turn up your lights. 2) its YOU, yup move ALOT faster! between these 2 things. all your kinect games should work fine. distance is 6ft from sensor. i have mine on top of tv with velcro. gives the sensor an extra foot in front.

i have tried adjusting the curtains with less and more sunlight and it isnt me. i cant do the moves faster, i have to wait until they tell me to do them, and no matter which way i move it says im doing the same move over and over. and its only on this 1 fight.

i have tried adjusting the curtains with less and more sunlight and it isnt me. i cant do the moves faster, i have to wait until they tell me to do them, and no matter which way i move it says im doing the same move over and over. and its only on this 1 fight.

Well, I dont know what to tell you then. Me and Panic both got 1000:gsicon: on it last night and the kinect read well throughout the whole game for us.

maybe a walk through of my setup will help you. you said you had the certains slightly open. heres what i do; i close my curtains completely. use 2 3way lamps. one on each side of me. set them to first setting,50watts. thus i always have same lighting anytime of day. i think this is your biggest proablem. lack of consistent light. the only game not needing any light is rise of nightmares. it can be played in the dark. so i suggest a stable source of light.

if that doesnt solve it, then i'm baffled. works great with all games. also you need to be 6ft from front of sensor. hope this helps. its not an easy 1k though. hardcore career i just finished. which i've had since launch ugh. anyways hope you get it figured out soon :)

ya that final fight i had to punch & kick like a madman. couldnt believe you did it so soon :p very nice :)

Well Im not trying to toot my own horn or anything, but I am in very good shape. I workout every other day at my local YMCA and I am a highschool football player. So I am in very good shape, which is good for kinect games. :woop::)

Fun game, extremely underrated.

Well Im not trying to toot my own horn or anything, but I am in very good shape. I workout every other day at my local YMCA and I am a highschool football player. So I am in very good shape, which is good for kinect games. :woop::)

Fun game, extremely underrated.

i agree being in good shape helps. i'm a 2nd degree blackbelt in karate :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
i agree being in good shape helps. i'm a 2nd degree blackbelt in karate :)

And I work out 5 days a week. Played collegiate rugby. Currently play hockey, baseball and basketball rec leagues.

It's a shitty game and being in shape has little to no impact on a game where all you have to do is put out your arms and lean over.