The game you just can't / couldn't finish on the hardest possible difficulty ?

vvalentin85

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not unless you count World At War, which I don't because it's just cheap cheating AI. I could beat it but I don't have the patience to sit through all that, it's just lazy from Acti/Treyarch.

I haven't yet beaten Blur on the hardest difficulty, but I haven't tried that much and sure I will when I get in the mood to play it again.

Nothing else though, any other game I've tried to beat on the hardest difficulty I've eventually done it.

I'll never finish CoD4 on Veteran. I've done most of the missions, but there are a few that I just know I won't be able to get, especially Mile High Club.

Man, I had the worst week attempting veteran, I'm actually surprised I stuck through it. I think that's what put me off difficulty related achievements. Since then, If I get into a tough spot on a game I'll just give up. I don't want to find myself stressing out like I did back then.

My opinion. Some achievement which need to play with someone online is a problem. One trouble things is you need to play this game after this game release in short time ( About 3 month after release date ) because it is out of player to play with you if this game is get cold on market.

Vanquish on god hard. I felt pretty confident after finishing Bayonetta on ∞ Climax Mode, but I couldn't even beat the first boss in Vanquish.

Ru Yi's confidence harshly fell.

If you are really looking for a challenge go and unlock Jeanne in Bayonetta and do her on NSIC mode.

I can guarantee you will be wanting to throw your 360 out of the window at some stage.

I have done it and believe me it was bordering on impossible at some points.

Spec Ops: The Line is also another that I gave up with due to fustration, will probably go back to it at some point but until then I'm not going to think about it.

The ONLY reason I pushed myself to beat it on hard was it was the only achievement that was left for me to get.

CoD WaW, CoD 3 & Bodycount to name a few.

Both WaW and CoD3 I have yet to complete on hard.

I guess the only other game I can think of is Deadly Premonition. Not that it's hard, just that I don't want to have to play that boring, weird-ass game again.

CoD WaW, CoD 3 & Bodycount to name a few.

Bodycount is not that bad...you can do it! COD 3 isnt too tough it's really a glitchy mess. WaW though...Heart of The Reich was so frustrating.

From my brothers experience, he only beat Catherine on either easy or normal and he still had trouble with it.

Can't imagine Catherine on Hard. I did get all the gold prizes on normal but that was tough for me. I may go back and try Hard and the tower stuff eventually. Great game though.

For me it was Aliens Vs Predator Nightmare, but I'll go back to it eventually. I was way too drunk when we went at it and it didn't end to well. It's not high on my priority list but I'll get to it.

Edited by Illicit

Well not sure but haven't tried for many years Quake III Arena on Nightmare difficulty. Couldn't beat tier 4 and 5 but got tier 6 and elite tier complete.

Well I was kinda kid when I played that game back then so could be different these days. :)

Anyone else who has played it had problems with it?(the orginal PC version)

I have completed every game on the hardest that I've tried on cus of achievements. The only thing I can come up with is that I still havent bothered try Metal Gear Solid HD - MGS2 on European Extreme since it is only required to play on Extreme to get the dog tags! I'm done with that game as I've completed it like 10 times past many years, both old xbox and 360, now I can't wait for MGS GZ and Rising:Bounce:

Yay for me completing the game solo on Professional!

Chapter 3-3 boss was way harder to kill than 2-3. :(

Only game that I haven't completed is Ninja Gaiden 2. I haven't even completed it on 2nd hardest difficulty. Chapter 2 last boss acts stupid and doesn't want to co-operate with me. :mad:

Totally and utter disagree with you there.

Killing Irving is easy! A couple of quick blasts with the infinite rocket launcher and he is dead.

Where as with the boss on Chapter 2 -3 not only have you got to try to kill him but you also have to deal with zombies throwing things at you. So that is a lot harder.

How did you do Jill. She was taking me out in 3 hits and faster than I could use my herbs?