Achievement Discussion

JuSt BLaZe

• 6 months later...

I know the list isn't out yet. A little speculation could be fun though.

I could there being an achievement for re-writing memories to fit a "true" path. Since the video on memory re-writing mentioned multiple ways to handle re-writes. Depending on how many you have to re-write and how many possible outcomes there are per memory something like that would be a pain.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
More game related, but I'm intrigued by this. I saw a trailer and looked pretty interesting..... I just hope it doesn't get bland halfway through the game

It looks pretty neat, I'll probably pick it up just for being a new IP, I'm getting a bit tired of all these series that are on their 5th or 6th game this generation.

• 2 weeks later...

The achievements seem fine, but I wish some of them were more creative. Does anyone know what the secret ones are?

It looks pretty neat, I'll probably pick it up just for being a new IP, I'm getting a bit tired of all these series that are on their 5th or 6th game this generation.

I'm getting it because it has a badass female protagonist. You hardly ever see that in games.

Edited by Inebriated Jedi
On topic stuff.

• 3 weeks later...
Curious if anyone has any estimates to 1000 yet?

If you play it on hard straight away with a collectible guide, 1 play-through with a bit of level select clean up afterwards, I would say difficulty probably 6/10 (some of the fights can get pretty tough on hard, and maybe 20ish hours for the 1000 is my estimate, if strictly following a guide to minimize excess playtime for clean up)

Soon I only have the hard achievement left. Can I chapter select chapter 0 and go from there, or do I have start a new game?

Yes you can do this and it will complete said achievement. I believe this is referenced in a thread discussing level select & difficulties. Additionally, a friend of mine did exactly what you described after playing through on 'easy' and gathering upgrades, collectables, and completing other achievements.

Enjoy