This game

Vlad Teppi

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just played this game. I personally think it's great. but it has something not right? I owned every property except all the railroads and somehow for about 2 hours the AI hit only it's own railroads and jail/free parking/ect. and I only hit it's railroads and almost lost even though I owned everything. It was very annoying. But i'm sure it was some sort of glitch because this is the only time it happened to me.

• 2 months later...

If you played the board game and enjoyed it you'll love this. There are different boards to buy and tokens. Achievements come easy in the first game. Games are long but if you 're enjoying yourself you won't notice. The sweet board makes me hungry with names like chocolate fudge cake. There are also different rules to enjoy. Even if you never play online you won t regret buying it.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
if you like monopoly then you will like this game. Not much of an online community at all so you will either be boosting or playing with computers or a local player.

I bought this on a whim the other day, this is a great game if you enjoy people magically getting out of paying rent on your properties or building houses and hotels on properties without owning all of the properties for that color.

..What kind of person do you have to be to cheat at a game like Monopoly.