• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Need 1 more for our dedicated group, going for the last Easter Egg on Moon. Must have the previous 2 done as well. Will check your achievements.

Message me if interested & have the other two Easter Eggs completed.

GT: NastyNeezy (online 24/7)

(once again this is only for the "Big Bang Theory" achievement.

Looking to do the sacrificial lamb, date night and all moon achievements if anyone is looking to get any of these achievements message me on my gamertag it's JuggernautJ05h. Please note I do not have any other map pack other than resurrection so cannot play the maps. I am also online now and will be for most of the evening so if your online message me

I can't believe this. After years trying, I finally found a good friend with the game and the DLC to try for my final achievement. We did EVERYTHING for Big Bang Theory and the achievement didn't unlock... What the hell???

Now I come here to find out it is in fact glitched and may not unlock if someone in the game doesn't have all other easter eggs (he didn't have). Is there anything that can be done? Any point in trying again???

I can't believe that, It's the worst glitch that has ever happenend to me. :mad: