• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a semi-group going, but the problem is we're on a lot of different time zones.

However, I feel like we can get the rest of the achievements, even if time does get in the way.

1. Fisheye

2. DIMA009

3. xxYamiBakuraxx

4. LordDarkGravity

5. Kinmad4it

6. the1 2many

7. BryanB93

8. Daytona396

Feel free to message me and we'll try to get something going.

I hate to double post, but I finished up Reach tonight, thanks to DrWack, YamiBakura, BestGamer17, Spoof, K y l e and Daytona.

I'm still willing to help others, though, and I'm sure some of the guys are as well.

Let me know if you need help. My GT is the same as my name here.

I hate to double post, but I finished up Reach tonight, thanks to DrWack, YamiBakura, BestGamer17, Spoof, K y l e and Daytona.

I'm still willing to help others, though, and I'm sure some of the guys are as well.

Let me know if you need help. My GT is the same as my name here.

You said exactly what I was about write. Many thanks to the group & I'm willing to help those who still need it - DarkLordGravity & OG .

GT: xxYamiBakuraxx

How do some people on here get the achievements through minimal effort? I mean seriously? What if I said I was online for the next 12 hours? Would some people just magically appear? - which is certainly the case for some posters here.

Not complaining here, and I accept that timezones are in the way, but some people here just get it easy.

Anyway, I am free for 12 hours. If I'm not on the Xbox, please message me on here so I can haul my ass online.

How do some people on here get the achievements through minimal effort? I mean seriously? What if I said I was online for the next 12 hours? Would some people just magically appear? - which is certainly the case for some posters here.

Believe me, that 1 Flag achievement was the biggest bitch of them all. :mad:

Looking to boost some DLC achievements. If anyone's setting up a party send me a message. I've got three controllers. Gamertag is RBNightingale.

•Defiant Map Pack:

Don't touch that, Paper beats rock, All alone.

•Noble Map Pack:

Totally worth it, You ate all the chips.

•Anniversary Map Pack:

Emergency room, Stick it to the man, Dive bomber, License to kill, Bounty hunter, From hells hearts

Edit. Got the one I needed. Extra thanks go to Fisheye who helped out even though he had all of them already.

Not a problem, man.

If anyone still needs Noble 1, Defiant, or Anniversary achievements, message me on XBL.

EDIT: BryanB93 and LordDarkGravity have completed Reach, but we're still willing to help out.

Edited by Fisheye

A big thank you to the people who helped and to those who had the patience to help, even though they already had all the achievements!

I'm willing to help others, so if you need someone to fill a spot, (or two spots when I get a new controller in a couple of days) don't hesitate to message me on XBL.

Hi everyone, I'm looking to do 3 defiant map pack achievements.

Don't Touch That!

Defiant: Prevented the attacking team from touching the flag in a matchmade 1-Flag CTF game.

Paper Beats Rock

Defiant: Assassinated a player that just exited Armor-Lock in a matchmade game.

All Alone

Defiant: Was the last surviving uninfected player in a matchmade Infection game.

I have 4 controllers, I'm from Australia and am usually on during the evenings.

GT: Bu5hranger

Thanks

Looking for people to boost 9 achievements for myself and however more any of you need. I will be on this evening but tomorrow will be available all day!

Don't Touch That, Paper Beats Rock, All Alone, and all the Anniversary achievements besides Top Shot.

I've contacted multiple people from this thread and awaiting a response.

Ok, we are going for the DLC achievements. We need 6 people with 2 controllers each to fill 12 spots in the Living Dead playlist. We currently have 3 people:

1. BryanB93

2. DIMA009

3. Havoc NL

So we need at least 3 more people. Message us if you need help.

Looking for people to boost 9 achievements for myself and however more any of you need. I will be on this evening but tomorrow will be available all day!

Don't Touch That, Paper Beats Rock, All Alone, and all the Anniversary achievements besides Top Shot.

I've contacted multiple people from this thread and awaiting a response.

I've added u as a friend. hope to see u online