Just a beautiful game!!!!

41inuyasha

I am so impressed with this game. The graphics are just astonishing for a lego game. There alot more thinking and less action than say the star wars ones which is a bad for some and good for others. Its not frustrating at all and collecting things is always long but fun, and adds gameplay value. Tho the game is a bit glitchy, hoping they fix everything very soon. Other then that I would have to say this is one of the best lego games and also THE best lord of the rings game to hit xbox 360 and ps3.

P.S very funny!!!! (sam holding a teddie bear when he sleeps lmao)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I bought this game added to Lego Star Wars Complete Saga, and going to start play that next week. I'm mid-aged now, but I spent my childhood building legos and Lego was one dominant toy brands when I was kid.

I tried demo of this game on Nintendo 3ds, and liked the puzzle and RPG elements. Hopefully XBOX -version gives me a rich experience in the Tolkien's world.

• 2 months later...

It has been a little while since I played a Lego game now. The last one I played was "Lego Harry Potter Year 1-4" (which I liked).

I did play the demo for Lotr Lego and I kind of liked it. It was a little short to really get a feel for it though. After reading this thread though I think I just might have to get it after all. :)

• 1 month later...

This might be the most perfected Lego game for me. The exploration of the map as well as the actual "traveling" that mimics the book/film is amazing. The use of the film actors voices sets it off to a whole new level.

I'd easily give this game a 10/10 because I enjoyed it so much.

I've already told countless friends to check this one out because of how much I enjoyed it.

PS: The achievements and their names are spot on! "One does not simplpy.." is AWESOME!

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...