Favorite Thing About Fallout

Slayer12321

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just started a club for people who loved Fallout 3 and New Vegas and don't live in a world where they feel the need to side with one or the other every time one of them get mentioned. If this applies to you consider yourself a member! They're both really wonderful, terribly buggy games.

On topic, favorite thing about Fallout for me is the retro-future setting. I love it, also what I love about that game that took place in the city under the water with the little girls. I forget what it's called.

I love both fallouts and I want to b in Ur club. I never had a glitch probs though.

I love 3 more then NV. Mainly I liked the story,characters,enviroment,exploration,and side quests more. Not to sound like a fanboy. I enjoyed NV on some level. If I can ever STOP playing Dead Island for a lil while I can start my NV playthrus on the 360. :)

My favorite thing is EVERYTHING. It sounds crazy but I can't choose just ONE thing. Its a combination of everything that just pulls you into a World and makes you forget about that hard day at work.

How everything seems to of been "flash frozen" with a stylized representation of 1950s culture. The posters, the food, and a lot of the environmental things you run across.

This. Three Dog and GNR. VATS.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zt7r16nO9U]Fallout 3 - Galaxy News Radio (Full Soundtrack) - YouTube[/ame]

He's been around since the beginning. Whatever you do do NOT give credit of any kind to those talentless jack'off's at Bethesda.

God damn it I hate them lol. Damn this thread for re-appearing on the first page lol

Whoa there Grandpa Gackt, calm your horses I think you're getting stressed!

You guys are giving me an ulcer. lol

Oh boy! Is it on the skin? Or is it a...genital ulcer? Tee hee!

Get up and move about, change your diet and all that jazz.

Don't stress yourself YOLO

• 2 weeks later...

I have two favorite quests from Fallout 3. One is early in the game, when you can decide whether or not to detonate or disarm an Atomic Bomb in Megaton. The Mushroom Cloud is pretty priceless if you decide to explode it, as is meeting up with Moira again.

The second one is when you go into a sleep chamber and find yourself in an ideal neighborhood...and you are tasked with destroying the lives of all the inhabitants, lol.

He's been around since the beginning. Whatever you do Please give credit to those talented guys at Bethesda.

God damn it I love them lol. Glad this thread is re-appearing on the first page lol

ha ha. FIXED. SOrry Gackt but I hate how you hate Bethseda so much all the time so thats why I fixed that post. :p

He's been around since the beginning. Whatever you do do NOT give credit of any kind to those talentless jack'off's at Bethesda.

God damn it I hate them lol. Damn this thread for re-appearing on the first page lol

He has, but I never cared about the game until my friend randomly bought me a copy of New Vegas for no reason last year. Not that I'm complaining...cause it was a free game, and I ended up like it!

And if anything, this should be Sticky'd so it NEVER gets lost :p