A Kingdom for Keflings Achievement Guide

PapaSmurf124

For "Friend", there's no need to host a game. As long as you're in a session long enough to witness 10 players building banner towers, you'll unlock the achievement.

I got it by joining a friend's game. He let his game run, building some stuff and saving once in a while, while I went to bed with my character just standing there. A few hours later when I woke up, his xbox crashed, the session was ended, but the achievement was still unlocked. :)

hey

since you know so much about game i hope you can help!

i have got to the stage where i can't go any further.. i ahve played htis game before so i know the next part is wheer the church, brick mason and wood carver are unlokced.. the problem is it will nto unlokc the blueprints.. i do not know how i can unlock this.. i have tried evrything....

please help!

hey

since you know so much about game i hope you can help!

i have got to the stage where i can't go any further.. i ahve played htis game before so i know the next part is wheer the church, brick mason and wood carver are unlokced.. the problem is it will nto unlokc the blueprints.. i do not know how i can unlock this.. i have tried evrything....

please help!

hmm...this is a wierd one. I'd try building every possible building that you can without doing those because maybe you are missing on eof the buildings needed to unlock them. Just build one of everything available. If that doesnt work then id try destroying a building needed to unlock the next blue print and rebuilding it. If that one fails, ur save is bug and I'm sorry to say but ull have to start over

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Ok so i wanted to go do some stuff and just let my keflings go to work harvesting stuff and running the place while i was gone. So i plugged in a wired controler that way the controller wouldnt go on standby. But within a few minutes of me not doing anything the kefflings just sat down and kinda danced. Is there anything i can do to stop them from doing this and make them constantly work that doesnt involve me being even in the room.

Ok so i wanted to go do some stuff and just let my keflings go to work harvesting stuff and running the place while i was gone. So i plugged in a wired controler that way the controller wouldnt go on standby. But within a few minutes of me not doing anything the kefflings just sat down and kinda danced. Is there anything i can do to stop them from doing this and make them constantly work that doesnt involve me being even in the room.

I am pretty sure if you use a rubber band or even just the cord of your wired controller to walk in circles that you should be fine.

• 1 month later...

The best and fastest way to get the mp achievements (at least right now cause a lot of ppl are playing it the week it went on sale) is simply joining a game that already had 3/4 ppl, and just tell them you'll make a banner if everybody else makes a banner. Join 3-5 games and you'll have both achievements without wasting hours hosting a game or setting up banner trading through the forums.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/788/-8UTBQ==.jpgFriend 10http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg

"Collect 10 unique player banners from other giants during Xbox LIVE play"

This one is tricky. It is still a toss up as to how this one unlocks. Some say you need to host an Xbox Live game, build up to a Town Workshop (Including a Town Hall) and have 10 people build Banner Towers from the Town Workshop in your game. However, this may not be true, as I have seen someone who has joined a game get the achievement from being in that game until 10 different people had created a Banner Tower.

Credits:

Selections-Blueprint Guide

I just got this and I only had two banner towers in my Kingdom. Mine and another players. It's cumulative so no need to get them in a single map.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
ike;1370319']There's already been an achievement guide posted for a week or so' date=' thanks for trying though :) (And you've obviously just reworded my guide since you don't even have 200 on the game at the time of posting this)[/quote']

This ^ LOL

[M]ike thank you for making my day. Papasmurf wrote an excellent guide and you have the nerve to post a reply being a total ass to him and others in this thread. You brag about how many posts YOUR guide has on it, blah blah blah. And when I go back and look in the forums for the "stickied" guide, I see no sign of yours?

Don't be so arrogant and pull that whole "Well I posted my guide FIRST so you don't have the right to post another guide." crap because, as it appears to me, your guide wasn't selected to be a sticky. So go take some time to take your foot out of your mouth and learn that being an ass doesn't always mean you come out on top, or even on the first page for that matter lol.

Papa, thank you for your work. You showed a lot of class when you gave him credit which he obviously didn't deserve when he got so anal about you posting your guide. Cheers to you Papa.

• 2 months later...
I am pretty sure if you use a rubber band or even just the cord of your wired controller to walk in circles that you should be fine.

The programming for this game seems to be smart enough to see that you are not moving the sticks, and your keflings take a siesta.

Would you guys say joining a random game online and doing something else is a easy way to get the one for 10 banners?

The banners can unlock any time, but you've got to have your character near the workshop so you can "see" it being built. As long as you're near the workshop and it's visible on the screen, you'll get credit for each one built by 10 unique people. I got this while I was asleep, by just leaving my game running and my character next to the workshop.

Of course, I saved my map first, so it wouldn't matter if my kingdom was torn down by bullies.

• 10 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Hi, I would like to break away from the penis discussion for a bit. For the friend achievement I am having a bit of trouble unlocking that. I have started a public online game and I now have had 11 people including myself make banner towers. I did do this over a period of two days though, and two of the banner towers are made of stone. Do either of these things matter? Any ideas as to what's keeping me from unlocking it?

• 5 years later...