Collectibles Guide

Thanks for the guide guys. Got all Crystals on first attempt thankfully.

To new players, just to say it is worth smashing every green glowing vase you see as they may contains the odd crystal and make you check each area thoroughly for crystals that may have dropped from dead enemies but you might just have missed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A count on the prisoners would have been helpful. I am on cha. 3 where you go through the camps that have 1-3 prisoners in each one... The problem is, One of the little bastards attempting to kill the prisoner, freed him. So the prisoner is freed, but now he is tied back up (With no rope to shoot) and I have no idea if it counted towards my total or not.

For the Prisoner achieve, do I have to free EVERY prisoner in the game? Or are there a couple extra?

If I replay the level and free this one idiot from his invisible ropes after I complete the game, would it count?

EDIT: Now one has died. Playing this game single player sucks. The AI partner is barely any help at all, other then standing in my way to block my shots and then shouting to tell me where a priority target is but can't be bothered to attack it himself.

Edited by redlight racer

A count on the prisoners would have been helpful. I am on cha. 3 where you go through the camps that have 1-3 prisoners in each one... The problem is, One of the little bastards attempting to kill the prisoner, freed him. So the prisoner is freed, but now he is tied back up (With no rope to shoot) and I have no idea if it counted towards my total or not.

For the Prisoner achieve, do I have to free EVERY prisoner in the game? Or are there a couple extra?

If I replay the level and free this one idiot from his invisible ropes after I complete the game, would it count?

EDIT: Now one has died. Playing this game single player sucks. The AI partner is barely any help at all, other then standing in my way to block my shots and then shouting to tell me where a priority target is but can't be bothered to attack it himself.

the camps start with 1 prisoner if i remember it correctly, and adding one more per camp until you have 4 in the last camp.

to be safe, restart the part where you are for example chap 3.2 or so

you have to free EVERY prisoner, there are no extra collectibles for any type of them.

the camps start with 1 prisoner if i remember it correctly, and adding one more per camp until you have 4 in the last camp.

to be safe, restart the part where you are for example chap 3.2 or so

you have to free EVERY prisoner, there are no extra collectibles for any type of them.

Yeah, I went and read the achievement and I guess it does say 'all'. Damn.

Any idea if re-playing the section later (and getting all the prisoners) would count? I really don't feel like going through it all again right now, and I think I have heard that works for the bosses So I would assume it would work for the collectibles as well.

Edit: Nevermind. I went back and finally completed it, despite my AI partners attempts to stop me from doing so. Thanks again!

Edited by redlight racer

• 4 weeks later...

Well, i've followed this guide twice through every chapter, and i've got everything completed except for the crystals.... I'm at 131 and i have not idea where to find the last one...

It really pisses me off because i want those damn last 15 points to reach 1000 -.-

Anyone got a tip or anything? :)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Gone through this game twice with this guide, double-checked every one of these crystals in replay. I have 132 crystals and 4/5 shards. I had 132 crystals and 3/5 shards when I finished the first time, and I found exactly one more random shard. Still no achievement. Singleplayer the whole time.

WTF.

• 4 weeks later...

Great guide guys but I found two differencies. They doesn't matter if someone follows guide point to point but if you are trying to find crystals you are missing they might.

In Chap. 2 thers is 14 crystals sum but in text I counted 16, in Chap. 3 sum is also stated as 14 but in text I counted 13. Total for all crystals in text is still 72 but if you stack only total from beginings of chapters there will be 71.

And to anyone who aims for achievement good idea will be to write on paper/whatever total of any collectible you found yourself per chapter. Now I'm replaying basically hwole game because I don't know where I missed 1 last crystal.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I'm having problems with the Death Stone achievement. I think I've found all the bodies, but it's still marked 52/53. The reason I say "I think" is because when I check the Lore section, it's just one continuous flow, with no patches missing. I'm not sure if that means the game glitched, or if something else happened. Has anyone else encountered this problem? If so, is there a way to fix it?

Edit: Found the one I was missing. Apparently, not every death stone has a corresponding piece of lore, so checking that menu wouldn't tell me what I was missing anyway. Shows how much I know this game.

Edited by Nei Debrusc
achievement unlocked

• 4 weeks later...

I just noticed that the links to the maps doesn't work. The one provided by Epic.

Great job on the guide though. There are a few places where you instruct the player to "go straight" instead of saying "go straight and up the staircase and through the hall the the next area" or whatever and a few of those spots had me thinking I had overshot something when I hadn't even gotten to it yet. Other than that I'd say great job so far.

Edited by IzaHova

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Between these 2 steps:

"With either a lit arrow or the fire spell, now, burn down all the banners/tapestries. Two of them will lead into secret rooms (one on the left, one on the right). One of them (the one near the lever to your left) will contain a crystal.

Return all the way back to where you found the dead guy at the beginning of the watery depths. Before you reach him, look to your left. There is a path into the darkness going down. Go."

...you should put in that you need to spin the pillar where you burnt the banners. You have to do this to lower the water to do the 2nd step here.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...