• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New update is live! Let me know what you think :D

Wow dude pretty awesome work

But why the heck is the text smaller?

Call my eyes bad, but I had a little bit of trouble reading some parts

Also, is the DLC FAQ for Understone, Traitor's Keep or both?

If you want, you can copy/paste my Traitor's Keep FAQ into this one, since I find myself a bit too busy to update it. Actually I haven't updated it once yet, so I think it's better someone who does work for it takes it over

Wow dude pretty awesome work

But why the heck is the text smaller?

Call my eyes bad, but I had a little bit of trouble reading some parts

Also, is the DLC FAQ for Understone, Traitor's Keep or both?

If you want, you can copy/paste my Traitor's Keep FAQ into this one, since I find myself a bit too busy to update it. Actually I haven't updated it once yet, so I think it's better someone who does work for it takes it over

If I made the text bigger it looked daft :( And DLC is for both =D Yeah I will add it later :drunk

Copy the quote text:

Welcome to the Traitor's Keep DLC FAQ (and question thread)

Soon this thread will contain the answer to many questions about Traitor's Keep DLC, and questions about the DLC may be asked here as well.

For now, I will only add information to the FAQ.

Later, all questions and answers will be divided into sub-sections so you can find your answer even faster.

FAQ

Guides?

Achievement Guide + Road Map - by DFB 1708

Huxley Quest Guide - by Grimfel

Complete Sidequest Guide - by LLAMASMASHER

The ''Set Them Free'' achievement didn't unlock after I opened the Ravenscar Keep Demon Door and now the counter has been reset.

This is a glitch. So far, there are no 100% safe solves and you may need to start all over again.

How long does this DLC take to complete?

Not too long. My rough guess is about 5 hours, but some people will say it takes longer, and others will say it's shorter. It can be completed quite fast.

How long does it take to get all 250 gamerscore points?

Assuming the Demon Door achievement hasn't glitched and you're using a collectibles guide, my rough guess would be 8-10 hours.

Is this worth buying?

There are multiple opinions about this DLC, but it does add some interesting new locations, an interesting new story, some new clothing sets and of course achievements. Even though it's done rather fast it most likely will not disappoint you and all extras are worth the money.

What's with the Clockwork Island hidden door?

The hidden door is an interesting ''secret''. In order to open it, you need to collect two easter eggs.

The first egg can be collected by shooting 8 skulls scattered around the Keep.

1. The 1st skull is on a coffin in the morgue.

2. The 2nd skull is on a shelf in the infirmary.

3. The 3rd skull is on the floor in the kitchen.

4. Go downstairs from the records room, the 4th skull is on a crate

5. The 5th is on the Prisoner escape route past boiler room.

6. Go to guard area upstairs from kitchen, the 6th skull is on a shelf.

7. The 7th skull is in one of the cells on the floor.

8. The 8th skull is on a bed at the bottom in one of the crazies rooms.

As far as I know, you need to defeat 3 statues in Millfields for the 2nd egg, though I don't know where these are or if the egg is automatically given to you. More information will follow later

How many bugs/glitches can be encountered in this DLC?

Quite a lot, and some may affect the collectibles and your achievements.

On the Traitor's Keep sub-forum you'll find multiple threads discussing glitches.

How do I start this DLC?

To start it you must've completed the main story from Fable 3. Them you can go to the throne room and start the first quest.

You might want to add the info about the statues in Millfields yourself since I still don't know how that works.

Anyway, quote my message and you can copy/paste the entire FAQ, including links and split it into sub-sections

When you find a legendary weapon there are two options: "a" for "accept" and "x" for "dressing room". If you press "x" instead of "a" will the game count it for the legendary weapons achievement? I say this, because the game isn't counting some of my weapons and I pressed "x" on a couple of the legendary weapons.

*The weapons still do show up in the "Sanctuary".

When you find a legendary weapon there are two options: "a" for "accept" and "x" for "dressing room". If you press "x" instead of "a" will the game count it for the legendary weapons achievement? I say this, because the game isn't counting some of my weapons and I pressed "x" on a couple of the legendary weapons.

*The weapons still do show up in the "Sanctuary".

I think both should do the trick, though I never pressed X once I got a weapon. I kept my Hero weapons till I became King and then switched to Slimquick + Dragonstomper

If you don't want to risk anything, just press A

I think both should do the trick, though I never pressed X once I got a weapon. I kept my Hero weapons till I became King and then switched to Slimquick + Dragonstomper

If you don't want to risk anything, just press A

Thank you for the response. I tried using the "x" button using another profile and it did add to my weapon count. I will use the "a" button from now on though.

I got two new legendary weapons and used the "a" button, but my weapon count didn't even show up. This game has too many glitches.

Edited by UnarmedReaper07

Can anyone tell me how to get to the golden door in the Brightwall Village Academy? I can see it but cant get to it. ta.

#ok I see a flit switch in a doorway above im gonna try get to that.

Edited by Jimbo76

• 2 weeks later...

Haven't been around for awhile. I finished the first lot achievements back when the game came out, now I bought the DLC the other night and finished all that up last night.

The last achievement I had to get was "Set them free!"(unlock all demon doors), so I went and unlocked the Ravenscar door without realising I had forgotten to do the Millfields one, and then did that and it reset the counter and I can't get the achievement anymore without finishing the entire game again. =\

Had a brief look around but it's all old posts and no real fix for my situation. Is there a more recent update about this glitch or quick fix or something?

Thanks for any help, it's just I like completing these sort of open world games and it's eating me inside that I can't get the last achievement. >___<

• 3 weeks later...

I am close to 100% in achievements. I only have left legendary weapons, the "evil" achievements and I missed saving the maximum amount of citizens because I was unaware of the money you would need. I know I will have to play through again for that little ten point achievement. My question is, if I decide to play through again and take on more of the role of a tyrant, will this affect my ability to save the maximum amount of citizens or will I be able to do so more easily? I went strictly "good" during my first play through. Also is my first main character and all of the weapons I have gained saved or do I lose this when I do I new play through?

Thank you :)

Edited by dramamama79
typo

I am close to 100% in achievements. I only have left legendary weapons, the "evil" achievements and I missed saving the maximum amount of citizens because I was unaware of the money you would need. I know I will have to play through again for that little ten point achievement. My question is, if I decide to play through again and take on more of the role of a tyrant, will this affect my ability to save the maximum amount of citizens or will I be able to do so more easily? I went strictly "good" during my first play through. Also is my first main character and all of the weapons I have gained saved or do I lose this when I do I new play through?

Thank you :)

As you might have noticed during the royal agenda's, the good decisions often cost money while the evil decisions gave you money. So if you become evil you should have no problem saving everyone

About the weapons; weapons collected in one playthrough do not count for another. Every new game the counter will reset. You can have up to 5 or 6 saves. They will not be lost unless you delete them from your hard drive.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
its been a while since i played fable, and i just recently started another hero the other day.

i have been getting drunk at nights with the locals, and my hero is starting to put on a beer belly. like i mentioned its been a while, so i dont remember exactly where/what you eat to put down some pounds?

i think it was carrots, i know it was celery in fable 2. im wondering is there a potion you can get? like in fable 2 when you eventually get all those items from the mystery shop. if not thats fine anyway, im really just wondering where exactly do i purchase carrots/celery/anit-fat food wtv.

to make it more clear im currently in bowerstone, the story has progressed to the point where i met with paige and now have to earn 100 more 0rb thingies. so most of the areas are unlocked, aside from aurora.

Carrots and juice will slim you down not potion ether lame I know :/