The Official Bitching Thread

WalterWhite

Possible game breaking bug. Will wrap in spoiler tags for anyone who wishes to not have any mission/side mission requirement(s) spoiled.

[spoiler=12]It involves doing some side missions of Sir Hammerlock. Basically, Clap Trap wanted me to take him to his ship but instead of doing this straight away I decided to do Sir Hammerlock's missions.

I found after completing his missions I could not talk to clap trap nor would he move, thus not being able to do his mission (Main mission).

So I recommend people do the Clap Trap missions first (Best Minion Ever). Now, I was able to continue with my game, all I did was reload the game. But a friend of mine had the same problem and he reloaded his game but found Clap Trap still in the bug. So yeah just a heads up.

So a simple reload worked for this person, but it did not work for his friend.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This doesn't seem very official at all.

My main gripe is the reason I am renting now and not buying, everyone is stating it feels more like DLC than a completely new game. Better DLC, yes! But DLC, yes.

Also, GEARBOX!, don't start talking about DLC and season passes before the game comes out. You are literally doing an advert for me to wait for GOTY edition, which I am.

I don't know where else to post this, but I need to vent a bit. Ordered from Amazon, still hasn't shipped. If I had ordered from Gamestop I would be getting it tomorrow. Gamestop has never messed up before and this is Amazon's second time screwing me over. Never again will I be preordering games from Amazon. Hell, I don't even want to use their service at all. I've been waiting for this for too goddamn long. Had Borderlands 1 on day one and beat that pretty quickly, so... that long.

Thankfully I was able to cancel my Amazon order. If they received my money I would have been very angry. Re-ordered the game through Gamestop. I'll still have it a day late, but at least my money goes to a company that has actually brought me happiness and never anger on those glorious Tuesdays.

I am so damn angry about this though. Thanks to those brave men and women in Europe who make this at least a bit tolerable.

That sucks, Amazon has been nothing but amazing for pre-orders for me. Plus all the free amazon store credit they give for pre-ordering makes a nice difference.

Though I refuse to give money to Gamestop, so if I didn't order through Amazon I would go through my local game store. Gamestop is such garbage who goes out of their way to be petty screwing over local business.

As I've mentioned in other threads, I really don't like the fact that loot money comes in bundles of $2-5, that is some serious bullshit.

I also seem to get stuck on the environment a lot more than BL1. I'll be walking normally then all of a sudden I can't move anymore, I look down and the ground looks mostly flat, but there's a seam somewhere and I managed to find it and get stuck. This is only exacerbated when I'm moving backwards away from enemies - no matter where I move, I end up getting stuck on something.

And I wanna bitch that none of the characters has the equivalent of Bloodwing. I came to rely on him quite a bit as things got hairy, and so far none of the characters' special abilities seem to match up.

Not much to bitch about for me, just that I can't seem to enjoy this game like I did BL1. So far the weapons suck in comparison to BL1.

But Gackt, from what I've read of your posts, you hate everything... :D

So no surprise this game ain't floatin' yer boat, either.

Here's my main gripes right now:

• Difficulty ratings are soooo wrong. Said a mission was "Normal" and I was being ravaged.
  • Too many Buzzards. Good god those flying shits are everywhere.
  • Not enough storage space. 27 slots is bullshit. The stash being only four is bullshit.
  • No ammo regen mod for Axton. He should be the one who gets it, not Sal.

Too many enemies all the time everywhere, to the extent where you get attacked at new u stations without even being able to move. So much fucking running around, so slowly, why no fast travel or catch a rides in every place? Why no Health potions? I shouldn't have to leave an area to get health because there is no machine in the entire place just give me some fucking health potions you cunts. Enemies go and hide when you are in last chance mode, giving you fucking no chance whatsoever of killing anyone. Constantly respawning enemies in the same area = bullshit. I just went here like 2 seconds ago and then drove away to do something and now i'm back oh and great I have to kill the entire fucking town again FUCK OFF!!!! just 5 mins of not having to kill the same enemies over and over again please!!!! once you clear an area it should stay clear until you leave the map via map exit or teleport and bug nests my god every time you go past one millions of them even if you killed them the last time you went past. NO thats bullshit fuck you. Single player weapons barely see you through the game to get any sort of good gun you have to play 4 player, how is that fair??? Objective markers that take up the whole map, Yea no shit it is here somewhere, give me a little bit more direction than that you wankers, I don't want to run around for hours looking for 1 mutated bug among millions of others especially when they all fucking respawn!!!!!!!! Just tell me where the fucker is and let me kill it. The 1 glitched mission, I was really hoping for a clean run through but the tannis mission just tripped out on me and I refuse to start over right now. Thats all for now, after 24 hours, I am sure I will find some more soon. Hahahaha enjoy my craziness people I hope at least some of this shit pisses others off too and its not just me :p

Mordecai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kills every fucking bug in the whole place before any of them turn adult making it impossible to mutate 4 to complete the mission any adult pods he just fucking one hits with his sniper rifle like a massive cunt, and you cant tell him to fuck off but when you are in the little town place's getting the shit shot out off you he is fucking completely useless, we'll thats fucking great isn't it, I have run around the whole map twice now and he has killed every single bug before it even got to pod stage. Cheers you fucking cunt.

Too many enemies all the time everywhere, to the extent where you get attacked at new u stations without even being able to move. So much fucking running around, so slowly, why no fast travel or catch a rides in every place? Why no Health potions? I shouldn't have to leave an area to get health because there is no machine in the entire place just give me some fucking health potions you cunts. Enemies go and hide when you are in last chance mode, giving you fucking no chance whatsoever of killing anyone. Constantly respawning enemies in the same area = bullshit. I just went here like 2 seconds ago and then drove away to do something and now i'm back oh and great I have to kill the entire fucking town again FUCK OFF!!!! just 5 mins of not having to kill the same enemies over and over again please!!!! once you clear an area it should stay clear until you leave the map via map exit or teleport and bug nests my god every time you go past one millions of them even if you killed them the last time you went past. NO thats bullshit fuck you. Single player weapons barely see you through the game to get any sort of good gun you have to play 4 player, how is that fair??? Objective markers that take up the whole map, Yea no shit it is here somewhere, give me a little bit more direction than that you wankers, I don't want to run around for hours looking for 1 mutated bug among millions of others especially when they all fucking respawn!!!!!!!! Just tell me where the fucker is and let me kill it. The 1 glitched mission, I was really hoping for a clean run through but the tannis mission just tripped out on me and I refuse to start over right now. Thats all for now, after 24 hours, I am sure I will find some more soon. Hahahaha enjoy my craziness people I hope at least some of this shit pisses others off too and its not just me :p

ok to address the potions deal most if not all enemys have a chance to drop the instant health vials

2nd problem the enemys going and hiding you can crawl now so you can move to get a better angle on them yes i know it's a bitch and sometimes you will die it's part of the game anyone who says they never died is either a liar or has modded weapons to make him god

3rd problem the respawn is a little more then 5 mins it's more like you leave the area ie map change and they come back if you don't leave the map it takes roughly 15ish or so mins for them to respawn this can sometimes be confused by a quest spawning more enemys for said quest event after you cleared out a town before going to activate a quest.

4th problem the shitty guns in singleplayer well buck up buddy cause it's not just singleplayer i have found shit guns and i played with a team of 4 from start to finish they were enough to get me by but again as i said before you die a ton.

5th the objective markers well the ones that take up the map or a portion of the map are much like the gun find ones in the first one but with a map marker learn to deal with it man everyone else does

6th what glitched mission is this you speak of a mission name would be good i personaly have not come across any glitched missions

and lastly backtracking to the mutated bug deal you have to wound the varkid and let it get into it's pod run up to the pod and inject it to get a mutated beware mordaci is a douche hat and a half and will shoot them with his slag sniper

Mordecai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kills every fucking bug in the whole place before any of them turn adult making it impossible to mutate 4 to complete the mission any adult pods he just fucking one hits with his sniper rifle like a massive cunt, and you cant tell him to fuck off but when you are in the little town place's getting the shit shot out off you he is fucking completely useless, we'll thats fucking great isn't it, I have run around the whole map twice now and he has killed every single bug before it even got to pod stage. Cheers you fucking cunt.

Umm sounds like you are playing the wrong game, please go HERE and start playing that game please.

It's just a fucking joke though, for that to help every enemy would have to drop one every time I run around on like 10% health so much I don't even look anymore. One another note, 17 and half hours in to get a 4th weapon slot is a fucking joke!!! what the fuck is up with that like I didn't need 4 weapons 10 fucking hours ago. Every little battle with any enemy just becomes a tiring slog of not getting killed and having enough ammo because every enemy in the entire area just comes and attacks you straight away, there is no stealthy way to play this game even the sniper rifles give away your position and even if you are at full scope as soon as you shoot once every guy can instantly shoot and hit you no matter how far away you are. and with no difficulty level you cant suit it to your own abilities because for me this shit is way too hard period, I just want to run around and kill shit, I don't want to die every other time I get into combat thats a waste of my real life time more than anything else and that just angers me, I know i'm going to get called a n00b and I know people are like "this games too easy" but it really isn't and by making it too hard you alienate people who aren't "pro" gamers because they can't enjoy the game when they are just trying to chill and relax and it is making them more and more stressed because they cant do it. Not even to mention that I feel like more of a slave to other peoples whims in this game than I do at work, got forbid anyone does anything for me before I have gone and killed "insert name here" for them ffs talk about fetch quests. all RPGs are doing this now though, Skyrim, Darksiders 2 and Witcher 2 were all exactly the same. I think they need to shake it up a bit soon because i'm sick of RPGs that treat you like the hired help when I am supposed to be the hero.

This isn't limited to Borderlands 2, but people in online matchmaking are reallllly dumb. People running off on their own getting killed, trying to do a different quest than the one the other players are doing, or not knowing how to play their role correctly. I've played with Sirens who never use Phaselock for example.