game show guru help

XDR4GON HE4RTX

:mad::(..........This achievement sucks.:( I've gotten up to 10 in a row but I can never get 12 answers in a row. Every time I play a trivia that I know they asked impossible questions like birth dates of unknown people or questions that are totally out of content EX: Who is the main character in some stupid movie?.. when your playing a game trivia round. Any how I'm desperate and I hear the season ends this month I only have a couple of weeks to get this:eek:... please help. If any one needs this please lets team up or if you just want to help because you know how fustrating it is trying to get an achievement message me at my gamertag xDR4GON HE4RTx:drunk.............thanxz

HA HA I got it thanks to redleg1990. We were in the same game and I notice he was doing really good so i asked him for help. He gladly helped and the first round we got 16 streak and the third round we got a 20 streak but all the three rounds we played we got 12 streak or better (ironicaly). I finally got the achievement. But at the end of the third round i got a 1,000 points more than him and he got the top 100 medal and i didn't why was this..