Achievement Discussion

Krazie

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im disappointed in them also.

They all just sound like fishing, collectables and mini-games. Apart from the story-line, secret achievements.

I dont like the idea that Hokage is 0 either.

I actually prefer that Hokage is 0. That way only people who dont care about gamerscore in the game will aim for it, and only the deserving people will get it.

I just hope the secret achievements arnt for online, like in the first.

I actually prefer that Hokage is 0. That way only people who dont care about gamerscore in the game will aim for it, and only the deserving people will get it.

I just hope the secret achievements arnt for online, like in the first.

I have to agree with that. Thats why some of those insane Halo 3 achies are 0, right? So a regular gamer can get points fine without them, and the hardcore Halo enthusiasts can get them for satisfaction. And with all those achies being for things like activities and item collecting, the secret ones might very well be just for the story modes. Think about it, theres 2 story modes, and quite a few secret ones.

Theres a game Im thinking of (but cant for the life of me remember which one) that has all of the story ones secret, so that if your looking up the score of a friend who has the game, it doesnt spoil it for you. If say, one of those secret achies is "Defeat Tayuya in the main story" then casual players who dont know the Naruto story wont be spoiled. (Hey, they exist yknow.)

well lets think, there are 12 secret achievements that are worth 20 g, (20 secret achievements total). How many playable characters do we have? that could possibly tell us whether we have the same stupid online BS or not.

That and how many achievement fights (story) would we have. Maybe learn Rasengan, find Tsunade (and maybe fight Tsunade outside the tavern), beat the tutorial, spar with jirayia (like the kakashi one from RoaN), beat kabuto, beat orochi, beat the water ninja on the boat, beat the jonin trying to kill idate, then 5 from the sound 5, and sasuke, thats 15 right there? I dont know, just a thought

and I think you might have been thinking of enchanted arms, because all the achievements are from the story?

Enchanted Arms? Noope. Never heard of it, never played it. No, this was a game of mine.. maybe I was thinking of Force Unleashed - things like the 2 different endings are secret, so its a bit more of a buzz if someone just charges through the end, finish and find out theres another ending.

and I think you might have been thinking of enchanted arms, because all the achievements are from the story?

Bioshock! It was Bioshock I was thinking of, that was it. Yknow, all the achies that are visable are things like Max a Track, upgrade a weapon, but the story ones, Complete Welcome, defeat You-Know-Whos, they were hidden. They put a ton of stock into that Bioshock, so its unsurprising they were secret ones. Didnt want people looking at their friendslists of others who were playing to see that they had beaten the boss before them.. which lets face it, really wouldve given away the ending. (See? Im dodging it now on the rare chance someones reading this and hasnt played it. Im nice like that.)

Anyway, the secret ones for this might be the same. Yknow, sealed Orochimaru's Arms, etc etc.

(And relax, I dont even think the Forest of Death is in this one.) Not to mention theres 12 secret achies and what, 18, 20 chars? There obviously isnt Complete so many battles with XXXX". Besides, I think if you look on their forum, the one thing Ubisoft HAS learnt is that everyone has a fav, and all those last achies just forced people to use characters they didnt like. (Hell, I dont like Sasuke or Neji, and Kiba isn't much of a char I think, and that I had to clear them was annoying.)

Edited by Takun

well there are actually 20 secret achievements, but in addition to the possible 15 I listed earlier, if you have to fight orochi, theres another, gaara again, itachi and kisame could be the missing ones, the only ones that I think are going online are going to be win a solo/tag tournament and rankings, which brings me to a question, do we know if tag is going to be 4 player, where each character is played by a different person, or where its just 1 v 1 where each person has 2 characters?

I'm just itching for this game to come out, its going to be great, I just know it. btw, sasukes my favorite character (to use and overall in the show), but I did hate using people like orochi, kiba, and zabuza. I did kinda like how you had to get good with each character to get all the achievements

With about a week left until the game comes out, I'm itching to see the secret achievements. How long after the game is out are they listed? I'm sure that they're for the story, cause with 30 playable characters, they can't be for online.

I'm sure you get one for beating Orochimaru in the tutorial fight.

Dont be too sure. In the original game, unless you were lucky with the first tree climbing sequence, the most often first achies were the Beat Zabuza and Beat Haku. Really, if it was a steady progresser type achievement list, there would have been a Beaten Mizuki, Beaten Kakashi's Test, Repelled Orochimaru, etc.

And you guys are lucky. Ive still got a fortnight til its coming out here. Already saving my money. technically Im spossed to be looking at buying a plane ticket to Melbourne for christmas, but that can wait..

Well, that's not that bad. One week compared to two (I'm surprised I still remember what a 'fortnight' is)? It'll be here before you know it!

Lol, its just a regular word here, though I hear the same thing if I use it on FFXI.

And still, a week is a week. I may just disappear from here for that week so I dont spoil it for myself. Yknow how as a kid, for birthdays of holidays or christmas, youd draw up a calendar and pin it next to your bed, and cross of a day each morning when you wake up? Im tempted to do that almost! lol

Hi, sorry for my bad english

i need 1 card ninja too. I dont remember exactly those i already have :(. I have orochimaru, sasuke transform, tsunade, sandaime, jiraiya (not sure for him).

When i go in tournament mode, the third charachter at the last line has no card.

Someone know where this card is? Thanks

Hi, sorry for my bad english

i need 1 card ninja too. I dont remember exactly those i already have :(. I have orochimaru, sasuke transform, tsunade, sandaime, jiraiya (not sure for him).

When i go in tournament mode, the third charachter at the last line has no card.

Someone know where this card is? Thanks

That's Sasuke in his Chunin costume. Your spossed to be able to download it from Ubisoft, but everytime I try it just says the server is busy.

Incidently, anyone here got Hokage rank? its hard from the sound of it. i asked one today - they tell me you have to beat at least the bottom Hokage in the leaderboard. (Which at the time of writing this is 60 straight wins w/o losing a match.)

That's Sasuke in his Chunin costume. Your spossed to be able to download it from Ubisoft, but everytime I try it just says the server is busy.

Okay thanks, so it's not about cards in the game :(.

Someone know what are the ten cards? Maybe i remember what is the card i missed.

Enchanted Arms? Noope. Never heard of it, never played it. No, this was a game of mine.. maybe I was thinking of Force Unleashed - things like the 2 different endings are secret, so its a bit more of a buzz if someone just charges through the end, finish and find out theres another ending.

i've played enchanted arms and the whole achievements are from the story mode sice the online mode there is very easy..

you'll get all of them (1000g) if you do it right to get the happy ending depending on what you say before the story ends..

i beated like 4 hokkages an d still didnt went hokkage level..not that i really care about this achievement . dont wanna spent hours in vs fights for this hehe...

if you like it its cool though ^^.

@ some people: there is a ninja card in the corner of a waterfall aswell which is pretty hard to walk by or not find it.It was in the enemy camp and then there is a waterfall which you can go in the corner by some rockjumping.

Hope it helps for some ^^