• 4/10
    • 3/10
    • 2/10
    • 1/10- Worst game I have ever played

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AC3 is a good game better then 1 and revelations. It should have been pushed back a few months to iron out all the bugs. The story is a bit crap compared to the others and Conner is not a great character compared to Ezio, but honestly nobody could have followed Ezio he is one of the main reasons AC is as big as it is.

Far Cry 3 is a great game, better then AC3. I'm not a big fan of FPS's so it's shocking how much I like it.

On a scale from 1 to 10 this is about 100000 times better than AC3. Better written, better gameplay, better everything, AND not loaded with glitches, bugs or other things that a lazy developer adds to make you want to turn a game disc into a frisbie.

I love Far Cry 3 but to say that the story is better than the one in AC 3 is just not true. And calling the developer lazy is funny since Ubisoft Montreal made both games. Like I said before, I love Far Cry 3 but AC3 is my GOTY.

Is AC3 really that bad? It's on my short list for next purchase.

No, people judge games by the amount of glitches in the game but no game nowadays gets released without glitches.

Ontopic: If you want a shooter go get FC3 and if you want an action/adventure just go for AC3. Both games are contenders for GOTY.

No, people judge games by the amount of glitches in the game but no game nowadays gets released without glitches.

That's just not really true at all you know. There are plenty of reasons to dislike AC 3, and very few of them are anything to do with glitches which, every person who was played and loved a Bethesda game, will happily ignore.

As for FC3, let me put it this way, Shooters are at best my 3rd favourite genre, and I have enjoyed this as much as I have any RPG or RTS game (my 1st and 2nd favourite genres). This year I have played an awesome RTS and an awesome RPG, but THIS is my personal pick for GotY. I'm picking a shooter over an RPG and an RTS game. It is THAT good.

I love Far Cry 3 but to say that the story is better than the one in AC 3 is just not true. And calling the developer lazy is funny since Ubisoft Montreal made both games. Like I said before, I love Far Cry 3 but AC3 is my GOTY.

Yea, saying lazy was stupid, I should have said rushed. Really, I expect games to be playable when I get them, but with it being an Assassin's Creed game I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up, though Revelations worked a lot better for me than Brotherhood, so I did.

I won't even bother arguing about story, since obviously that's based entirely on opinion, but AC3 was glitched and poorly designed to the point where I have yet to even finish the game after far too much time trying to finish it. On the other hand, FC3 worked fine for me, even the climbing worked better than it did for me in AC3, which I found hilarious. But, even without the glitches the AC series feels too tedious to be enjoyable at this point and rather silly at times (though I really did like the boat missions).

Anyway, like you said just figure out which genre you like more when deciding which one to get.

Edited by Shiftie

For me it is a 7/10 because it is far away from being perfect.

- way too short campaign

- dead island! after clearing all outposts

- good grafics but very bad framerate

- flat sounds overall

- too less guns

- no attachments for the AK47

Edit:

- weapons dont jam anymore (loved this feature in FC2)

All in all i had a lot more fun with Far Cry 2

Edited by TaiCoon

How the fuck can you say FC2 is better than this? For that to be true, this game has to suck worse than Sneak King.

For me it is a 7/10 because it is far away from being perfect.

- way too short campaign

- dead island! after clearing all outposts

- good grafics but very bad framerate

- flat sounds overall

- too less guns

- no attachments for the AK47

All in all i had a lot more fun with Far Cry 2

You can have better sounds and framerate on the pc version. Actually, you can pretty much have the opposite of everything you've listed on the pc version.

Edited by Jet1337

I voted 7, the singleplayer is fun, but the co-op I found to be a bit lacking. MP is decent but nothing that I can see myself playing months from now.

SP has it's flaws. Sound (might just be for me, not sure) seems a little out of sync and far off, as though the people who are talking are standing in a tin shack 5 feet away instead of next to me. Visuals, while not bad, do bug out a bit. The hunting/wanted dead missions get a bit repetitive and boring. The game in general is a bit too easy. Main story is too short. The falls that kill you are far too short. Aside from that it was good, and I am enjoying it thoroughly despite my complaints. Co-op is pretty bad. Way too linear. I was hoping for something more similar to SP, just with multiple people. MP is pretty good. the map editor is a lot of fun, definitely one of the best parts of the game.

How the fuck can you say FC2 is better than this? For that to be true, this game has to suck worse than Sneak King.

How the fuck i can say that? Because i had alot more fun with FC2!!!!

This is my opinion and i dont care if you dont like it.

I posted a list of reasons why i prefer FC2 over FC3.

EDIT: i forgot the most important thing in the list.

- weapons dont jam anymore :(

I love this feature in FC2 because that makes every battle unpredictable :)

You can have better sounds and framerate on the pc version. Actually, you can pretty much have the opposite of everything you've listed on the pc version.

I dont own FC3 for PC and i giv a shhhhh about the PC Version.

FC2 is imo better then FC3 on consoles.

Reasons why? See the list i posted already.

All you said dont change anything about my vote and opinion.

Edited by TaiCoon

Never played any of the AC games. My kiddo plays them but from what i have seen nothing i would enjoy. I hated far cry 2. Tried to get into it twice and i has always gone back to gamefly. But i am loving this game. I gave it a 9. A GOTY consideration for sure in my book. I have not touched the mp or co op but everthing in sp is fucking awesome so far.

Yeah whatever you do, don't buy AC3. It's worth a rental to just to marvel at how bad it is.

It's really not an assassin's game since all the traditional assassination is replaced with more open-combat scenarios.

Ironically, the only thing I enjoyed was wolf pack in MP. Never gets old getting a quadruple multikill with randomers haha.

No but seriously AC3 is the runner for most disappointing game of the year along with these disappointments:

Resident evil 6

Max Payne 3

Mass Effect 3 (ending only)

No but seriously AC3 is the runner for most disappointing game of the year along with these disappointments:

Resident evil 6

Max Payne 3

Mass Effect 3 (ending only)

Bit off topic, but didn't they change the ending of ME3 after all the complaints? I haven't touched it in a while and I see new DLC is out as well.

This game has the worst fucking story i have ever seen in a long time. I love a story and don't mind a bad one but this one Jesus Christ. THE TAHTAAUH JASON MYSTIC POWERS.

Game play wise it's pretty great. The hunting missions are fun (i'd say extremely fun but 3 sniper bullets to a tigers head to kill him? okay then) however once you upgrade the bags there isn't much point for hunting at all. The money is minimal and there's nothing else. Rakyat, driving and all the mini games are alright but honestly they didn't hold my attention for more than an hour. Running around exploring the map is great. Liberating forts is superb but here's where the biggest problem lies. Once everything is liberated it's empty. Once you beat the game there's about 10 bloody enemies on the world map. it's over. open game world. Nothing to do. lolwat. Oh yeah and the co op campaign is pretty shitty. They take a lot away and add nothing. Didn't buy the game so i cant comment on online (bloody passes)

Honestly though having played them both i'd say get assassins creed first. Buy far cry later. It'll drop by then double bonus.

Assassins creed is pretty superb. boring as hell at the beginning because it hold my hand so hard but when the world opens up it's fun. The navy sections are the greatest thing i've played on a game in a while. The music is beautiful and the amount of things to do will keep you for a while.

Downsides for ass creed are there too though. Press B then X to win. Number 2 felt like i needed a weapon. On this one i'm the fucking batman surrounded by 10 guys take them all out in 20 seconds. Using additional weapons like poison darts is fun but as when you don't need to there's no point. Story missions can be pretty crappy at times and the side missions in them for a full sync rate are shitty and make no sense. Believe me some will frustrate. Money is useless unless you need basics like arrows or a map. Collection items make no sense for peg leg pete, no real rewards for certain items such as the pages, horses don't control the best and they say Connor is a crappy hero (generic story he may have but i like the guy)

Think of it like this. Do you feel like stabbing a lion in the face today. Or do you feel like playing god stabbing random civilians while screaming WHERE IS CHARLES LEE.

Edited by mr wong tong

Once everything is liberated it's empty. Once you beat the game there's about 10 bloody enemies on the world map. it's over. open game world. Nothing to do. lolwat.

If you shoot at you own gang members they will attack you problem solved.

Charles Lee was a pretty crappy enemy he was missing for a most of the game and when he did show his head the game gave no explanation of why he was such a tit. It did not help that the end mission was badly made and the smallest mistake meant doing the whole bloody thing over.

I dont own FC3 for PC and i giv a shhhhh about the PC Version.

FC2 is imo better then FC3 on consoles.

Reasons why? See the list i posted already.

All you said dont change anything about my vote and opinion.

I think you WOULD give a shit about the pc version if your parents had better jobs so they could buy you something better than a fucking console to play games on. Because like I said, if you DID play the pc version, all the things you said you didn't like about this game can be fixed on the pc.

And if you like FC2 more than FC3 that's your issue, but your reason for liking FC2 over FC3 are fucking stupid at best because they're problems that can be fixed.

I think you WOULD give a shit about the pc version if your parents had better jobs so they could buy you something better than a fucking console to play games on. Because like I said, if you DID play the pc version, all the things you said you didn't like about this game can be fixed on the pc.

And if you like FC2 more than FC3 that's your issue, but your reason for liking FC2 over FC3 are fucking stupid at best because they're problems that can be fixed.

I write it only for you again.

This is MY opinion! And i dont care if the pc version is perfect because i am a console gamer. And the console version isnt perfect.

Do you get this into your small, ignorant brain?

I am comparing the console version of Fc2 and Fc3 and why the hell are talking about the pc version? o.O

DAMN!... You are as stupid as Shabba -.-

Discusion is over!