Are you as awesome as the staff?

Creech

I would complete yours but I have never played Portal

:eek:

Seriously, go fix that, now!

Grab the first now cause it's worth the cost, and then pick up the second when it goes on sale this month!

...I don't even want to know why someone playing DDR naked was brought up in here. O_o

Unfortunate spill over from the subscribers board...

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:eek:

Seriously, go fix that, now!

Grab the first now cause it's worth the cost, and then pick up the second when it goes on sale this month!

I do plan on playing them at some point, but I would like to work more on my backlog before getting Portal. The second one is going on sale this month? Where? o.o

Unfortunate spill over from the subscribers board...

I see; I'm assuming there is some weird discussion about DDR going on in there?

The second one is going on sale this month? Where? o.o

Games on Demand. It's in with that ultimate game sale. Regular $30, but all the other games in the sale at that price point have hit $5 so it'll likely drop to that as well. It is a download copy, but for that price why not...

http://majornelson.com/2013/02/22/the-xbox-live-ultimate-game-sale/

http://majornelson.com/2013/02/26/additional-xbox-live-ultimate-game-sale-items-on-sale/

EDIT: And yes, there was discussion about naked DDR (more specifically naked Dance Central) in the subscribers board. You're guide team aren't you? You should have access...

Edited by kaleido42

It started as naked Guitar Hero and sort of went from there.

[spoiler=Wiggle...]Ah don't remember that. My mind must have fixated on the dancing genre once someone pulled out the "wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!" card...

EDIT: If you don't want to be permanently scarred, don't open that spoiler!

Games on Demand. It's in with that ultimate game sale. Regular $30, but all the other games in the sale at that price point have hit $5 so it'll likely drop to that as well. It is a download copy, but for that price why not...

http://majornelson.com/2013/02/22/the-xbox-live-ultimate-game-sale/

http://majornelson.com/2013/02/26/additional-xbox-live-ultimate-game-sale-items-on-sale/

EDIT: And yes, there was discussion about naked DDR (more specifically naked Dance Central) in the subscribers board. You're guide team aren't you? You should have access...

Oh wow! I hope that I will have enough MSP then! Do you know how much Portal 2 will cost?

That sounds like one very strange discussion and I refuse to click on that spoiler because I don't want to be scarred! D:

Oh wow! I hope that I will have enough MSP then! Do you know how much Portal 2 will cost?

That sounds like one very strange discussion and I refuse to click on that spoiler because I don't want to be scarred! D:

Just like the discussion like the Bronies a while ago, there was something you were told not to look at (spoiler tab):p

Nothing's official until the one day it's on sale, but if I had to guess I'd say $5 just like the rest. I follow Majornelson (blog and twitter) quite closely so when I see it come I'll try and remember to shoot you a message :)

Let's just say there were references made to a certain song that managed to scar me badly enough (especially with it's music video) long before mental images were thrown at me of people/gamers wiggling... er... "dancing" to it naked.

EDIT: Before I became a subscriber I'd always heard about all the cool, funny conversations in the Subscribers Board. Turns out it was all lies, that's a dirty, dirty, shameful place! :p

Edited by kaleido42

[spoiler=toofar...]Well I suppose that's one way to describe naked dancing... EWW!!!

Okay, now that I've taken it too far I'll slink back into the sub hole :p

I see your spoiler, and I raise you one.

[spoiler=yourlineisadottome]If it is fluffy, someone needs to step up the manscaping.

Just like the discussion like the Bronies a while ago, there was something you were told not to look at (spoiler tab):p

Lol was that the guys who liked My Little Pony? I don't remember anything about a spoiler in there though; maybe I didn't look at the thread when or after it was posted?

Nothing's official until the one day it's on sale, but if I had to guess I'd say $5 just like the rest. I follow Majornelson (blog and twitter) quite closely so when I see it come I'll try and remember to shoot you a message :)

Let's just say there were references made to a certain song that managed to scar me badly enough (especially with it's music video) long before mental images were thrown at me of people/gamers wiggling... er... "dancing" to it naked.

EDIT: Before I became a subscriber I'd always heard about all the cool, funny conversations in the Subscribers Board. Turns out it was all lies, that's a dirty, dirty, shameful place! :p

Awesome; I just might get it if it's $5 then! How much is it normally in stores and such? That would be great; let me know when it goes on sale please! :)

Oh, okay then! Yeah, I think I'd rather not be scarred. :p Thanks for the warning! lol

Lol was that the guys who liked My Little Pony? I don't remember anything about a spoiler in there though; maybe I didn't look at the thread when or after it was posted?

Yeah, it was in the 2012 doomsday thread (I went back to Dec 2012 posts in the Off Topic forum but couldn't find it) and you purposely didn't open that spoiler tab just like the one that's in this one.

Awesome; I just might get it if it's $5 then! How much is it normally in stores and such?

That's just a guess ;). I'm seeing $20 retail, at least in Canada, assuming you're American our currency is roughly on par. It's such a hilarious/awesome game though, I'd say it's still worth the original launch price!

I see your spoiler, and I raise you one.

[spoiler=yourlineisadottome]If it is fluffy, someone needs to step up the manscaping.

Ya, I'm not topping that. Could this thread have been driven more (disturbingly) off-topic!? :p

EDIT: Who rated this thread 4 stars? It's so much more deserving (or undeserving...)!