Condemned Evidence List

Minty

Condemned Evidence List

Chapter 1 (2 pieces)

In the section with the bodies- on the bodies neck and also on the mannequins face.

Chapter 2 (6 pieces)

When you go down the stairs at the start of the level, there is a bin with some photos in.

Once you have photographed this, proceed to the shutter. The bottles on the right hand side are also evidence

You will be asked to investigate a trail of photo develping fluid, which will lead to the lift. Photograph the fingerprints on the buttons

Once you have the flashback of the guy moving the cabinet, you will get to that cabinet. Before moving it, go to the back of it and photo the floor.

Head into the observation room, and photograph the handprint on the recorder.

Also photograph the wall that is covered in newspapers nearby

Chapter 3 (0 pieces)

Chapter 4 (6 pieces)

When you follow the hobo onto the tracks, turn right and upstairs onto the train. Investigate the fire extinguisher times two.

Once you have smashed the fence, investigate the map on the fan

Next to bird 4.06 there is a map on the table. Investigate it twice. Passed the table is a door- go through it and investigate the crowbar.

Investigate under one of the seats in the train for a footprint. Above your head in a compartment is a mannequins arm, investigate it.

Chapter 5 ( 3 pieces)

Find the changing rooms- past them is a desk with red paint on it. Investigate the paintwork.

Find the whole in the floor with Mannequin parts hanging above it. Drop through the floor and follow the trail to the mannequins head. Investigate the footprints.

Through a fireaxable door is some more changing cubicles. Bird 5.06 is in the 2nd one and you need to investigate the third one until you some commotion,

Chapter 6 (0 pieces)

Chapter 7 ( 2 pieces)

Just after bird 7.02 you will be asked to investigate drops in front of a fireaxable door.

When you breakdown this door, investigate one of the servers inside it.

Chapter 8 (4 pieces)

When you enter the classroom, investigate the chalkboard with the lips on it.

When you enter the sports hall, lower the baskets and investigate the arm.

When you’ve gone past the big boy with the machine gun, down the corridor on the left is some blood on the wall, investigate it.

From there you will climb over 2 low walls. Make a U-shaped formation out of the lockers, and investigate one of the lockers till Tibbets is a goner.

Chapter 9 (6 pieces)

Investigate the wall to your right at the very beginning.

Go into the kitchen and investigate the inscription on the cooker

Head past bird 9.03 at the mirror and go to the basin, and investigate the inscription.

Go upstairs and right into the 2nd room. Investigate the closet.

Once you’ve dealt with the first ninja, proceed to where nailed planks were

blocking your way and jump down and investigate the inscription on the crate.

In the hideout, investigate the newspaper clipping on the table.

At sometime an addict with a fire axe will jump into the living room. Grab his weapon and smash away the banister on the stairs. Head up and right to find a before-closed room. Investigate the torturers hand.

Chapter 10 (0 pieces)

Total- 29 pieces of evidence

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
So does anybody know which ones are not automatic. I have completed the game and would like to just do the levels that I have to do to find the ones that are not automatic.

After I realized I didn't have all of the evidence I ran through parts again and the only 1 I was missing was in Ch.2 right before you move the cabinet...there is a skid mark to the left side of it...also i can tell u which ones i know are automatic....Ch.1...all but the one above for Ch.2...Ch.4...Ch. 9....the only one in Ch.8 that isnt automatic is the 3rd one with blood on the wall...hope this helps

After I realized I didn't have all of the evidence I ran through parts again and the only 1 I was missing was in Ch.2 right before you move the cabinet...there is a skid mark to the left side of it...also i can tell u which ones i know are automatic....Ch.1...all but the one above for Ch.2...Ch.4...Ch. 9....the only one in Ch.8 that isnt automatic is the 3rd one with blood on the wall...hope this helps

kick ass thanks for the help man.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes you can go back and collect evidence you missed by reloading the chapter. But keep in mind when you reload you have to collect all the items not just the ones you missed. The same can be done for the metals and birds.

And the evidence for chapter 2 is towards the end of the level, check out the walkthrough for further explaination if needed.