Honestly it is not that bad.

Venomized

From the 2 (plus 1 laggy game that kicked me) games I played it isn't that bad. The only negatives so far for me is the cover system, reloading while behind cover system (you don't see yourself reloading), the different colors to determine if you can destroy the wall, and the slow pace of the game. By slow pace of the game I mean the action is slow. I have a total of 10 kills and 5 deaths across 2 game. I quit out on one because there was only 3 people. 2 vs me. The other game had a total of 12 people out of 12.

I like the big map but spawning at the back to run to them is annoying. The battle took place in the same place the whole time (a hallway) until I took a detour and went behind enemy lines and cleared the hallway from behind for my teammates to move up.

The leveling up seems like it would take forever! Which is a negative for me. 2 reasons.

1. Forever to get my achievements in this game (I am a completionist).

2. It sucks leveling up slow because you want new weapons and perks.

I am still undecided if I want to purchase this game. At 800 points it makes me want to a bit more. When it goes back to 1200 and if I dont have it buy then, then I am for sure not going to get it.

But I dont see why people are saying such negative things about this game. I experience lag in 1 game that kicked me out within 20 seconds of joining. The other 2 were completely fine. The pace at which you walk and run are fine with me. I actually prefer it compared to CoD where you are a Olympian who can run 100m in 9.6 seconds or w.e.

I like the alternate firing modes, but I dont like how there is a total of 3 and one of them being a grenade launcher attachment. Reason I say this is because if I switch to single firing mode for someone who is far away, and then switch back to fully auto, I have to do it two times which in by that time I could be killed from someone around the corner.

I will continue playing this game at a later time. But for now I say the game isnt bad. I give it a 6.5/10. Maybe a 7/10. If they fix a few of the issues and the actual battles were more intense I would give it an 8/10 perhaps even a 9/10. I am usually a too nice of a rater for games, but I rarely give any games 9/10 and even rarer for a 10/10. So if the game has the potential for a 9, then I think you guys should give it another chance (Demo-wise).

Only arcade game I have given a 10/10 is portal: still alive and a 9/10 for castle crashers.

It's not that bad (for me really average and only worth 800 points) but the game lag a lot. I've seen a lot of people teleported, invicible due to lag and host quitting who takes you back to the lobby is annoying too.

They must fix that.

Last week, I've played a low budget fps like this on my ps3, modern combat domination

is way better than breach. (almost no lag, bots support and a old school counter strike feeling and half of the breach's price.)

It's not that bad (for me really average and only worth 800 points) but the game lag a lot. I've seen a lot of people teleported, invicible due to lag and host quitting who takes you back to the lobby is annoying too.

They must fix that.

Never ever gonna be fixed. The reason for the lag is because one of the players is the host and not the game server. Thus searching for a game also takes to long. If some one whit a poor line with crappy upload/download speeds hosts, it will lag. Nothing we can do about it. And it will never be fixed. One of the reasons they did do that was so that we could create our own servers. So that the game could run for as long as Xbox live is active. Not when they shut the game down. And tbh that would only take 1 week at this rate.

I don't get what everyone's friggin problem is. I'm enjoying this game more then other arcade titles I've bought. My only real complaints are the lag at times, and I can never tell who the fuck I'm supposed to kill. I'll be on the red team, my team mates names are in red, but yet my enemy names will appear in red. THE FUCK?!

I can never tell who the fuck I'm supposed to kill. I'll be on the red team, my team mates names are in red, but yet my enemy names will appear in red. THE FUCK?!

You could always just:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_bV2Kh3q1faY/TKlNmKQ3CJI/AAAAAAAAAVI/a9UnF9_puqQ/s1600/metallica_kill_em_all-front.jpg

ahh finally a voice of reason. i posted in the other super-hate thread. i think this game is just half-bad not a total failure. ofc, the launch is a true facepalm but w/e maby they will fix it up (to hell with them if they dont,tbh). i for one can tell that i actually bought the game AFTER trying the trial. and the only real complains that i have are these:

1.quick match doesn't work + getting into matches is as much of fun as having diarrhea.

2.leveling is immposible due to "profile not being found"

3. to max the level out will take a lot of time. A LOT of time. i think going from 1 to 70 and then again to prestige in mw2 would be faster.