Problems?

knight_0f_kh0nshu

Controls work fine for me although on occasion they controls will sporadically just lock up and stop responding sending you into the ground like a dart usually. Annoying when trying to preserve lives etc.

Simple little patch should sort it but if previous experience of patches being released on WP7 games is anything to go by....I won't be holding my breath :/

• 4 months later...

I phoned xbox support today and explained the problem and got a refund =) I got it a few weeks ago when it was dotw so it was only a £1.49 refund but why should any of us pay for a broken game. I know there is a work around but I shouldn't need to do it in order to get the game to work as it should. It's not the 1st time I've done it and it won't be the last..... Retail games don't get away with it so why should these poor unchecked games get through on WP7 all the time!!

I phoned xbox support today and explained the problem and got a refund =) I got it a few weeks ago when it was dotw so it was only a £1.49 refund but why should any of us pay for a broken game. I know there is a work around but I shouldn't need to do it in order to get the game to work as it should. It's not the 1st time I've done it and it won't be the last..... Retail games don't get away with it so why should these poor unchecked games get through on WP7 all the time!!

What phone number did you call? I tried getting refunds for the games I bought that were pulled, but no luck.