rambo dogtag

darkstorm222

So you're telling me to earn something while you plan to boost an assignment? Interesting... ;) haha

The irony, I know.

I've tried to get it legit, keep getting taken out right at the 4th kill, or broken up like what happened to you with the C4.

I don't give away my dog tags.

Doesn't matter. Session prob won't happen anyways. I'm just going to play Metro like crazy today and hope for the best.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The irony, I know.

I've tried to get it legit, keep getting taken out right at the 4th kill, or broken up like what happened to you with the C4.

I don't give away my dog tags.

Doesn't matter. Session prob won't happen anyways. I'm just going to play Metro like crazy today and hope for the best.

Yeah, that whole suicide thing irked me no end since I KILLED FOUR PEOPLE! :( haha

You know what'll happen too? As soon as you complete the assignment you'll be getting multi after multi just when you don't need them. I got the tag and in the next game I got 10 kills without dying, 20+ overall kills and 3 multis...

Rambo is my last assignment that I have needed for completion of all the assignments for a few weeks now. I only have 1/5 Multi's and that one was fucking sweet, I RPG'd a full Venom in mid flight. But I have not gone out of my way to get it either, like play ConDom or get in a Knife Only server and place C4 and click or the same on Metro.

I would rather get it legit then boost it, I do feel like 5 multi-kills are a little difficult for console, the dog tag is not that awesome and I have already taken it a few times from people. Plus odds are they will change the assignment specifications to make it easier with an upcoming patch.

Rambo is my last assignment that I have needed for completion of all the assignments for a few weeks now. I only have 1/5 Multi's and that one was fucking sweet, I RPG'd a full Venom in mid flight. But I have not gone out of my way to get it either, like play ConDom or get in a Knife Only server and place C4 and click or the same on Metro.

I would rather get it legit then boost it, I do feel like 5 multi-kills are a little difficult for console, the dog tag is not that awesome and I have already taken it a few times from people. Plus odds are they will change the assignment specifications to make it easier with an upcoming patch.

Damn Drew, that sounds badass!

I agree with that. I don't have anything wrong with people boosting for an assignment as it's not affecting other people. Sure it is a difficult assignment, but it's not impossible. Wouldn't it be more fun just to play the game and achieve it through time and luck?

it is a bitch---i only have three so far. the c4 flanking or setting up c4 in metro just isnt working for me---so i pretty much gave up going out of my way to try and get it. ive gotten my three by playing normally, so hopefully ill get the other two as well.

boosting is for nubs, especially for something that u really get nothing for besides a gay dog tag

:( come on guys

I don't care. Didn't ask for your opinion. It's not for nothing, it's part of being a completionist, just like getting achievements, which must be important to you since you are on this site. And please don't ever call Rambo gay.

I still need all 5 of mine. Got robbed out of 2 with my box freezing.

Thinking about a session on night next week. What sounds good to everyone?

I'm home after 6pm central.

I'm good for anything, just need a little notice. If we can get more people.

Edited by FarmerJay

I'm up for it,I only have 2 multi kills the other one I got my Xbox froze and I've been trying this for ages now just wanna get this done and out of the way..

I'm online all night tonight GMT uk time hit me up if you need another player or want to do this with me..

GT is chelseawinners

It's not for nothing, it's part of being a completionist, just like getting achievements, which must be important to you since you are on this site. And please don't ever call Rambo gay.

It is for nothing, it is a dog tag that is supposed to require skill to obtain. Now everyone boosts it... which is not very impressive! Rambo Assignment = Gay

It is for nothing, it is a dog tag that is supposed to require skill to obtain. Now everyone boosts it... which is not very impressive! Rambo Assignment = Gay

Getting a multikill is not skill, it's time consuming, waiting for 4 people on a large map, dumb enough to cram together in a small spot. I've gotten several of them legit within a hundred hours gameplay, prior to the assignment. I don't feel like wasting another hundred or so hours redoing something I've already done.

I don't know about you guys but take any description of a Rambo film and it can sound awfully homoerotic.

Big sweaty man shoots his load at other big sweaty men = sounds pretty gay to me.

People who boost this tag should have be branded since this assignment is meant to show tactical awareness and skill to get all 3 criteria completed but gamers today just want more and more just spoon fed to them with no real accomplishment involved.

People who boost this tag should have be branded since this assignment is meant to show tactical awareness and skill to get all 3 criteria completed but gamers today just want more and more just spoon fed to them with no real accomplishment involved.

X's ∞

I would rather not complete it then boost it. But when I complete that assignment I will never wear the tag, as of now anyone who wears it odds are boosted it.

Getting a multikill is not skill, it's time consuming, waiting for 4 people on a large map, dumb enough to cram together in a small spot. I've gotten several of them legit within a hundred hours gameplay, prior to the assignment. I don't feel like wasting another hundred or so hours redoing something I've already done.

THIS!!!

I've been trying to get it legit since it came out. All I can get is triples. The one time I get a couple MK's and my box froze thus robbing me.

That and I have a life and a baby and don't live on BF like some people around here.

I don't plan on wearing the tag ever. I just want my assignments complete.

You guys don't like us boosting it then stay out of this thread. It's not like we're boosting to unlock a weapon or perk. It's a dog tag. Doesn't help anybody.

I have a life and a baby and don't live on BF like some people around here.

lol.....just lol.

You guys don't like us boosting it then stay out of this thread. It's not like we're boosting to unlock a weapon or perk.

Boosting is still against BF3's ToS. Also, plain and simple, you are boosting stats through boosting this assignment as well. Which is frowned upon in BF3, if not in every multiplayer game.

this isnt the thread for posting noob boosting sessions. you all need to get out of this thread. scrubs.

Quoted for truth

lol.....just lol.

What's to lol at? The truth?

Boosting is still against BF3's ToS. Also, plain and simple, you are boosting stats through boosting this assignment as well. Which is frowned upon in BF3, if not in every multiplayer game.

Well tell that to the assholes who mastery boost Javalin and Claymores and Stingers.

We're just getting 20 kills, not like we're going for mastery or something. And we are all dying while doing this too. Only get 15 kills in the + column.

Well tell that to the assholes who mastery boost Javalin and Claymores and Stingers.

We're just getting 20 kills, not like we're going for mastery or something. And we are all dying while doing this too. Only get 15 kills in the + column.

we arent telling it to the assholes that boost javelin and claymores (these are easy btw) or stingers, we are telling it to assholes that boost dog tags of all things.

If you must know, I was laughing at the only time I played with you, you went on a big rant on how Wolfkraut is a jerk because he was kicking everyones ass in the Attack Helicopter. That was quite embarrassing to listen to.

Just because we, the majority of high level players on this site, have played BF3 strictly since launch does not mean we have no life. I play at the maximum of 3 hours a day 4 days a week since launch, how is spending 12 hours a week on something I enjoy some how equate to no life? And I assure you most players have played less then me, as I have them on my friends list and I have the most hours played.

Boosting is boosting bro. You agreed to BF3 ToS by playing the game, if you boost you should face the consequences. Which consequently will also mean me giving boosters a hard time.

we arent telling it to the assholes that boost javelin and claymores (these are easy btw) or stingers, we are telling it to assholes that boost dog tags of all things.

I do tell it to all boosters. I knifed some booster who was bragging on the Battlelog forums about his 500+ Stinger kills/tags. I friend'ed him, joined his game and stabbed his boosting buddy and him multiple times and finished with my nuts in their face.

Boosting to me = cheating. Cheaters = scum. Scum needs to be cleaned up.

i guess i have less of a life then u drew. oh well hahahahaha

Yes. But it is ok. I still <3 you.

I do tell it to all boosters. I knifed some booster who was bragging on the Battlelog forums about his 500+ Stinger kills/tags. I friend'ed him, joined his game and stabbed his boosting buddy and him multiple times and finished with my nuts in their face.

Boosting to me = cheating. Cheaters = scum. Scum needs to be cleaned up.

oh yessir---i hate them hoes too--just saying in this case. i sometimes join boosting servers and fuck them up just for the lulz