Warrior Tips

MiThiKaL

I just finally got a weapon with "charged attack +". Its not as strong as my old weapon but the buff happens to be in orange, so its stuck there. I believe that its the best skill+ for a warriors weapon. Even with the decrease in damage, if I charge it up to 5, I will 1 hit most people. Heres a short list of tactics.

-When you are at the enemy base if you hold down charged attack so its at level 5 and full powered up, Stand in front of the enemy base and release in underneath the enemy turrets. It should destroy it and if an enemy is using they should instantly die. (Dont stand directly under it, you will hit your head and be stopped, stand slightly to one of the sides and you should hit it).

-When attacking the enemy gate, I will stand in front of it and have my charged attack ready but not release it until someone comes and tries to stop me then release it to get an easy kill and damage the gate at the same time.

-Abuse stone throw + the dash (forward + X button). If anyone is running from you, hit them with a stone, then dash at them and hit with another stone. This really closes the distance between you and them. Then just combo them. Sometimes your stone will not stun them, either because of random chance or they have buffs to prevent it. Just the dash is enough to get close sometimes.

-Watch out for enemies standing near edges, most likley they are trying to knock you off for an easy kill. This happened to me the other day, me and a teamate both went after this guy and he used the rush skill and we both flew off the edge. We both went right back after him once we respawned. Instead of getting near him, we both stood from a distance and threw rocks at him. It actually killed him pretty fast. Also with the stunning effect, he couldnt do to much to defend himself.

-If someone is taking over one of your towers or big tower and the dont seem to be getting hurt from you attacks, either because of their armour or a buff that they have on, just use your shield bash (double tap right trigger) to knock them away. Try to stall them until a teammate can come help out.

If I think of more ill post it. If anyone else has some strategies/tactics go ahead and post them.