Number next to gamertag

Janoshdw

The update has gone LIVE to everybody now then? Or are you on the preview program?

Cuz if the update is now LIVE to everybody you guys got exactly the same thing as the preview guys, as I recieved no further update.......

And on topic: Yeah, it's the number of years you had live for. It doesn't round it up from .5 either.

Ohhh Fancy i look forward to checking out all this random crap tonight after work :p , Am I Right in thiking theres a bit that tells you your overall completion and such like ?

yeah you've got an overall completion tab in your achievements now but its depressing bcoz i have 38885/137895 lol

but on a good note it tells you which games you got 100% and shows a tile of it as well.

Where did you hear that from? Cause as far as I know it's mainly just for bragging rights.

Check the new features part of the 'Welcome' channel, it mentions that there may be perks for it.

Is all this stuff about it resetting if you go silver true? If so that's fairly ridiculous, but oh well. Mine would be a 1 in a month but I was silver for a little while early this year.

its how long you have had your xbox live gold membership...

its called your gold or live veteran status, not sure if there will be anything more to this to come, and i have read that if you let your gold subscription slip to a silver for more than a 14 day (2 week) time period, that veteran status restarts to the day you renew it... cant confirm or not confirm that however