Achievement Trading/Online Partners Thread

Nozza

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for someone to do the last 3 spec missions on vet. Ive done them on regular with my buddy but he quit out before we could finish them. I would prefer you have at least attempted these 3 missions on reg.

The missions are:

Smack Town

Flood the Market

Fire Mission

Also looking for someone to hit wave 15 with me on the last 4 survival maps; the ones labeled "Difficulty: Insane"

The survival maps are:

Lockdown

Arkaden

Downturn

Bakaara

Message me on XBL if you are interested. I am looking to get this all done tonight, 11/11/11. Its 5:15 pacific time that this post has been made; I should be on for the next 9 hours or so.

l Ortega l

(The bars are lower case L's)

Looking for someone to help me with Fire Mission on Spec Ops, it is the only one I need now, really struggling to get it so if you have done it and know a good way to do it send a message to my GT - mcm76.

I am also looking for someone to do the survival achievements I have only done a few maps so will be willing to work through all of them with someone. I am on for most of today from about 11pm GMT (which will be in about 20 mins). Must have a mic please.

GT - mcm76

looking to complete all spec-op missions on veteran and after that maybe try for a few survival achievements. Please only reply if you have previous experience with spec ops/veteran completion (would be nice if you have star 69 or have completed past cod's on veteran). its getting annoying playing with people who need constant reviving and me getting 4x the kills than them at the end. Just send me a message or a friend request at my gamertag which is eViL mOnKeY 270. I'm gonna be online most of today and some of tommorrow.