134/135 gates? You MIGHT be screwed.

Well I kept playing the game where 494, 465 glitched. After that I jumped in the Marussia and tried that but still no luck, but I kept that car and never got into a cop case, never went to a gas station, never hit a gate while I seen the save icon, never hit a billboard and always waited for the speed camera to go away before hitting anymore gates. I saved the 3 gates by the BAC where you first start for last. Anyway I said all that because I finally got it as well hitting all the same gates, but only 494, 465 glitched and I had the 2 by the BAC left for 135 and it popped on the first of the 2. So that is FINALLY over. For the record I did NOT miss any gates the first runs. I actually have them all pretty much memorized now that I ran it so many times. lol. If nothing else it gave me a little more replay out of the game as now I have nothing left to drive me to play it :(

And I ran them in only 50 minutes this time :)

Edited by skyodyssey

well there is one gate that im missing i found by the building site one way in one way out and theres a car i the building i drove through it and it did not regeister so i saved my game and restarted a new game went to the gate first and it registerd so then went to the next gate and it did not regeister iv looked at some maps wear gates r and its not happning for me think im not ganna get this acheivment can anybody help

well there is one gate that im missing i found by the building site one way in one way out and theres a car i the building i drove through it and it did not regeister so i saved my game and restarted a new game went to the gate first and it registerd so then went to the next gate and it did not regeister iv looked at some maps wear gates r and its not happning for me think im not ganna get this acheivment can anybody help

Sounds like the BAC gates I was describing where only 1 of the 2 count no matter what you do. And yes, there is a missing gate in the upper right area of the map.

If anyome needs help I have these stupid things memorized so I could run them with you. I don't have much to do until Black Ops and Hitman come out. lol

Sounds like the BAC gates I was describing where only 1 of the 2 count no matter what you do. And yes, there is a missing gate in the upper right area of the map.

If anyome needs help I have these stupid things memorized so I could run them with you. I don't have much to do until Black Ops and Hitman come out. lol

Two questions.

1. Which BAC location are you talking about? Mclane?

2. Where exactly is the missing gate in the top right part of the map?

Here is my previous post that answers your questions. The missing one from the map is so obvious it would be hard to miss, especially if you are going for billboards in this game, I had to make a new game just for gates.

I used this map:

http://www.mynfs.net/mostwanted2012/gamemap.php

The map is missing a gate just south of this point on a ramp to a billboard.

1895, 693

And of course this point the BAC one I mentioned before I left for last and no go.

1560, 903

I thought I had suffered this so called glitch. The Bac Mono gate did not prompt an onscreen update to my gates count and one other did not in a short alley way with a gate at both ends. Only the exit counted but when I went back the gate had vanished - no evidence of a gate having ever been there.

I soldiered on to find the rest and was at 134/135. I went back to the Bac Mono and there was no gate to smash, went back to the small alleyway and the gate was there for me to smash and finally finish this awful game.

Apology for the long post in advance!

Ok, after moving my main save game to a USB and starting totally again numerous times, I can safety say that the gates near the BAC mono near the very start after your very first race are glitched.

You can EITHER get the gates in front of it, or the gates round the corner from it. You cannot get both to count towards the 135.

I tired numerous things being connected to XBL, not being connected, getting them first, and leaving them until last, I had pretty much resided myself to the fact this is one achievement I wasn’t going to get.

I decided to give it one last shot, leaving the glitched gates to the end and not being connected to XBL (I had got the run down to about 50mins as I pretty much know every gate off by heart). I go round in an anticlockwise direction from where you start after the first race you must complete.

It was all going well until I got to the container yard industrial area, another gate glitched on me here (so the total possible now I could get is 133). But I decided to continue anyway.

Next up was the abandoned airfield area. Now on the maps linked in this thread (I have used both) there are only 4 gates in this area.

1). a jump between the two highway lanes near a jack spot actually not in the airfield at all.

2). the entrance that you have to jump down and go through a billboard.

3). is the dirt road entrance behind the Focus RS jack spot that curves down to the airfield.

4) is actually in the airfield at the side of one of the hangers, to get up on the roof level.

I got all these and was exiting the airfield to continue on my counter clockwise direction of gate smashing, I left via the side with the focus RS jack spot, now, there are actually 2 ways out here, the curved dirt road or a straight ‘main’ entrance/exit road that has the yellow gates to drive through.

I get to the top of this exit road and just by luck I notice a single solitary security gate to the left. Now this isn’t on any of the maps, I don’t know if it was just a glitch or something, but I turned round drove through it and it counted it, I was back on track to get 134.

Completed the run and yes I got to the 134, the BAC Mono gates had messed up as I expected. I was gutted that the other gate glitched on me otherwise I would have had the achievement

But now I was eager to see if this solitary airfield gate was actually in my main save game where I was already stuck on 134. Moved my main save back, booted it up, swapped to the Focus RS, and the solitary gate was there again drove through it and the achievement popped up, it had counted to the 135.

My main save game had been played all connected to XBL and autolog.

Hopefully, this helps others out, sorry for going on a bit but thought I would give you a bit of background to how/where I got it. I am glad that it’s finally popped, like I said though not sure if it was just a glitch with my game or what but if you’re stuck on 134 it doesn’t hurt to take a look at the airfield again!

Edited by Shin1982

Shin I think you are over complicating it.

If you think a gate has glitched on you move on but take note of exactly where the glitched gate is. Get all others and then come back to the so called glitched gate.

Mine was in a short alley. I came back the following day and it had reappeared.

Don't focus on the Bac Mono gate. There is an interactive map showing 136 gates and they all exist in the game.

Just to add my experience to this, I thought I was gonna be screwed out of my achievement when 2 gates didn't register for me (one in a small corner alleyway near one of the chevrolet Camaro jackspot and the infamous Bac gate) but I managed to find the last 2 the I needed tonight by driving around endlessly and ticking off a map. the last 2 were hidden in the smallest alleyway you could imagine, so easy to miss. Good luck to those still hunting, now to hope I can still get a decent trade in value for this...

But now I was eager to see if this solitary airfield gate was actually in my main save game where I was already stuck on 134. Moved my main save back, booted it up, swapped to the Focus RS, and the solitary gate was there again drove through it and the achievement popped up, it had counted to the 135.

My main save game had been played all connected to XBL and autolog.

Hopefully, this helps others out, sorry for going on a bit but thought I would give you a bit of background to how/where I got it. I am glad that it’s finally popped, like I said though not sure if it was just a glitch with my game or what but if you’re stuck on 134 it doesn’t hurt to take a look at the airfield again!

Can you post a picture of this gate? I've only seen the ones from the map, so 4 in this area. I thought I'd check this out on my main save just to see. I've been up and down those 2 exit roads many times looking for this gate, don't even see where one would be.

Shin I think you are over complicating it.

If you think a gate has glitched on you move on but take note of exactly where the glitched gate is. Get all others and then come back to the so called glitched gate.

Mine was in a short alley. I came back the following day and it had reappeared.

Don't focus on the Bac Mono gate. There is an interactive map showing 136 gates and they all exist in the game.

This got me thinking about past gates in my main save. While I was just fooling around I drove past the Camaro jackspot in Mclane. I remember on my initial security run I found it odd that the gate with a dumpster behind it didn't look broken. So I hit it again, from the back. At the time I didn't check to see it things popped as I wasn't ware of glitched gates back then.

Anyway, I said all that because I noticed this gate was not broken again. I drove through it on my main save from the front and 135/135. So all I can think is going from the back you hit the dumpster into the gate first and don't get credit for it.

So it looks like the BAC gates are the only true glitched gates. Any others are likely due to something else hitting the gate first. I also had a time where a cop pushed me into a gate and it did not count when I was doing a new save.

any updates from anyone else?

personally i havent glitched any gates or billboards.

although the map is so shotty and i missed one billboard that i finally found in the south east corner square looking area.

anyways for the gates i used the map on true achievements and saved and opened in paint.

went one by one and crossed off on the map with a red mark.

i did not speed

and i only hit 1 gate (out of a row) and they counted.

my counter says the correct amount.

when i first saw that it might be glitched i was so worried but myself and 4 other people got this achievement on their first attempt.

i suggest you use your current save and just go off marking one by one. unless you smashed all the gates...

just go one by one and make sure you hit them all.

dont worry if it doesn't register.

you have to be missing one and are obsessing that one glitched.

if you're having trouble finding all the gates, use this guys youtube videos they are really good!

Like most of you I thought I was screwed with this achievement but today I watched this video part 7 and found the last two I were missing. Gates 3 and 4 in this video were the last two I missed. Very hard to see those when driving at high speeds. Maybe some of you are missing those two as well. If not I suggest watching all seven of his videos.

Good luck to you all.

I used his videos too. Start from Part 1 and in each video, follow the path that the guy takes. Got all the gates without any problems.

Same here, only had 10 gates to find after I finished everything else and used this guide to check them all. Only problem I had was the very last gate that I got didnt register straight away, had to knock over a few bits of it.

I think the problem may have been that I knocked a cone into the gate first, rather than me knocking it down myself.