Achievement Guide

ReaLiStiiC

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also I got 1000 in 24 hours, and I sat around and killed random stuff / wasting time driving to wrong places/trying to find scavenger quests. so 15 is possible if you rush / go with some1 who has done it.

You didn't need to explain that to me, I said 'I wish' because I would like to have 100% on the game in 15 hours. Unfortunately a couple of achievements have glitched for me, I can't be f'd finding a partner and I play far too slow (take in the sights, play tactical, you know?) too complete any game for that matter in 15 hours.

I wont be able to help anyone else with any other glitched achievements for a little while since I lent the game to a friend to play. Will get it back this weekend tho and can help this weekend. But since MW2 comes out tuesday I will be playing that alot then and will help out when I can. Anyway thanks to everyone using this guide and thank you for the helpful comments.

Good Guide. Already got 1000 a while ago. Just happy to see that the other Guide was taken down and this one was put up.

I don't get this at all. Why would you be glad? This guide has only a few, a few more features then the other one. We are not talking night and day here, and I think it's hilarious that this author didn't even give brendy boy any credit for his guide, whatever.

I don't get this at all. Why would you be glad? This guide has only a few, a few more features then the other one. We are not talking night and day here, and I think it's hilarious that this author didn't even give brendy boy any credit for his guide, whatever.

Well... why would he give Brendy Boy credit for his guide if the OP of this guide made it?

I mean, unless Brendy Boy helped write this one (which sounds silly to me) then he doesn't need to give credit.

Also, it wasn't just venomized who voice opposition to the guide. I for one had no problem with it.... the OP said that some of his stuff got accidently deleted which frustrated some people.

Why would I give credit when I didnt get help from Brendy Boy... I helped him. And I wrote the guide by myself and followed the format for all guides made, then got help from KFZ Scrubs adding in details and other useful information and my friend Zak who came over and helped me edit and add stuff. Unless your saying that I should give the other author credit for his own guide...

I think it's hilarious that you just suggested that he give Brendy Boy credit for something that he didn't help with...at all. All of the information, wording, checklists, tips, and guides were contributed by Realistiic, myself and KFZ Scrubs (along with the makers of the YouTube videos). So, call me crazy, but why give credit to someone just for having something similar. My God! It's almost as if he was making a guide for THE SAME GAME! Obviously it's going to be similar. But thanks for giving your unneeded input. ;)

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/421/UPqAl1g=.jpgAnd They'll Tell Two Friends 10:gsicon:

Play in a co-op game with either an employee of Gearbox or someone who has this achievement.

You can do this on splitscreen, system link, or over Xbox-Live, as long as your partner has the achievement already. This is a viral achievement, so either search for an online game, or play with someone you know has it.

I'm pretty sure you can't get this split-screen; I tried with my brother who already had it. I don't think it's a glitch because I got it online a few days later. Sorry if I'm wrong but I think this has to be online (or system link I don't know).

Ive had people message me about this saying that they got in splitscreen unless it somehow glitched but I've had about 15 or more people that told me they got it in splitscreen. I can change it for now until I have confirmation.

Edited by ReaLiStiiC

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/421/UPhNfXA=.jpgTruly Outrageous 15:gsicon:

Kill an enemy with the Siren's action skill.

Once you reach level 5 with your Siren, you will unlock her action skill. Going in/out of phasewalk will send out a shockwave that will damage your enemies. Adding artifacts to this can also contribute to the elemental weapon kills achievements. To use the Siren's action skill use :lbbut:. To exit immediately push in http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/misc/rs.png.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/421/UPmtheM=.jpgCareful, He Bites 15:gsicon:

Kill 15 enemies with the Hunter's action skill.

Once you reach level 5 with your Hunter, you will unlock his action skill. You can send his bloodwing to attack by pressing http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/misc/lb.png . After he attacks someone he will return to you, and you must wait the appropriate cooldown time before using him again. Spending points in the "Bloodwing" tree will reduce the cooldown, and increase the damage and speed of Bloodwing. To be on the safe side, weaken your enemies before using the Bloodwing.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/421/UPuMjFY=.jpgReckless Abandon 15:gsicon:

Kill 15 enemies with the Beserker's action skill.

Once you reach level 5 with your Beserker, you will unlock his action skill. Simply press :lbbut: and go into Beserk. Use the http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/misc/lt.png for a upper-cut, and the http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/misc/rt.png to jab enemies. Pressing the :rtbut: to kill enemies is faster, because you can throw more punches than when using the http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/misc/lt.png.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/421/UPpsdMU=.jpgDown in Front! 15:gsicon:

Kill 15 enemies with the Soldier's action skill.

Once you reach level 5 with your Soldier, you will unlock his action skill, which is a turret. Use :lbbut: to place the turret. Weakening enemies before you deploy it will be helpful.

Forgive me if i'm being overly stupid (most likely) but for this do you have to have 4 separate character\save games inorder to get?

cos i'm a soldier at the mo but guess i'll have to reset the game for each character type in order to get these? If that's true migth be worth giving it a quick mention in each cheevo description :)

To the person who asked the question about the four separate action skill achievements... you do have to make four separate characters. Just to let you know it will take yo uabout 40 minutes each if you kill every available enemy and all the quests you can do. If you're fast enough, you can do it before fighting 9 toes.

Not sure if anybody else has had this same problem but I think the achievement for selling 50 guns is glitched. I'm a level 32 Hunter and I actually checked my challenges as it was on "49/50 items sold", then I sold a revolver thinking the achievement would pop up but nothing happened. I then went out and sold about 10 more but again nothing happened. Along with this, the Shock Achievement didn't unlock for me either. Luckily, my save file with the Soldier is lvl 17 so I can use him to sell things quicker, rather than having to start a whole new save file.

And for those who are having problems with Pandora-dog Millionaire, I think I may have a solution:

Get your high level character to dupe your weapons in a game with a friend.

Make sure your friend doesn't pick any of them up, then join the game again as your DIFFERENT save file and pick them up.

THEN, dupe the weapons AGAIN with your lower level character and leave the game.

Join the game again (as your lower lvl character) and sell the weapons you have in your backpack, then pick up your weapons that you duplicated with the lower level character.

Make sure the weapons are pretty expensive, Class Mods are good to do this with.

Repeat the process until you reach 1m.

I know it's pretty long but it's the only way I can think of if you have no friends with good weapons or you don't want to have to do the whole game again just to get 1m.

thanx for putting this guide up. i just started playing it and am like 5 hours into it. i only got 65 gs for it tho but this will help me get more sooner. yep im kinda slow in games like this. will take me awhile cuse i goof around alot and explore and loot as much as i can. also just put the controller down at times for a smoke or to get something to drink.

i was wondering why sometimes it said challenge completed and it gave me extra exp. i didnt know about the challenges. im gonna have to look and see where the list is located. that should help me level up quicker.

am really enjoying the game so far. seems like it can be kinda addicting. cant wait to finish the story solo and play with friends.:uzi: :locked

im having trouble with the fence and 1.21 gigawatts achievements. they are not unlocking. in the challenges section it says i have enough kills with a shock weapon and i sold enough stuff to the shop but they arent unlocking. they must be glitched for me.

i will also post anymore problems i have with chievos on here and hopefully possible solutions to the ones that seem glitched.:locked

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/421/UP2ptcc=.jpgPandora-dog Millionaire 50:gsicon:

Earn $1,000,000

I found this to be very easy. In Old Haven, I kept killing the Lance people over and over and sold the shields, grenade mods, and guns to the 2 shops near the outpost. Most shields were worth 7k, grenade mods worth 8k, and guns varied; 5-21k. They respawned fairly quickly after killing the majority of them. Sometimes they drop rare shields for personal use; I found quite a few 500 shields at level 24, and that was higher than my overall health ;).