Achievement Discussion

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I bought this game for the cheapness of the achievements (wanted to boost my score).

Since I purchased it, I've done it about 6 or 7 times for friends, each time actually holding a conversation with them!

Seriously the easiest 1000 points EVER - and believe it or not, I know someone who couldn't get the last achievement!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I bought the game on eBay for $6 then got the achievements for me and let it to my buddy. Then I sold it for $11 on eBay!. So I got 1000 gamer score and made money! Has anyone even bothered playing though this game? When I asked the guy at Game Stop about it he said the game is meant for young gamers...maybe that's why it is so easy!

http://card.mygamercard.net/nxe/carmona25.png

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

when i was going for my 100,000 and wanted to get there right before halo odst like when i reached 50,000 right before halo 3 i used this game for achiv filler. found myself doing this with other easy titles as well and couldn't help but feel a little dirty. but now i've reached these milestones i am trying to turn over a new leaf and only concentrating on titles i like and would love to complete

• 3 weeks later...