HELP "Metal Sonic" achievement not unlocking

But Sega doesn´t respair this bug yet? More people send ticket to sega describing the problem and sega ignore us. Other solution is call Microsoft and talk about this problem with Sega. They tell me that the complaints are efficients only if there are numerous...and they will make something. Please people, call Microsoft to make a complaint. Other way legal is

to make a complaint in the consumer´s office because Sega is selling a broken product.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

To everyone that is still effected by this glitch you may be interested to know that Sega is doing another sale so it may be a good idea to download it again. I remember when they did a New years sale and fixed the glitch so this may be your chance.

DOWN LOAD IT NOW AND FIND OUT, YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS OUT AGAIN :p

I just bought the game on sale, figured 160MSP is worth the risk to see if they've fixed it again, and it does still do that weird shit where it redownloads the whole game when you buy it, but it says the download is 1.5GB. I don't know if that means I got a fixed version, but you guys seem much more knowledgable about that so I thought I'd post it in case it helps anyone.

Edit: How weird, it keeps the trial version on your HDD so it's 3+GB total. The full version download says 1.6GB in the storage menu.

Edited by DROGTURIST

I just bought the game on sale, figured 160MSP is worth the risk to see if they've fixed it again, and it does still do that weird shit where it redownloads the whole game when you buy it, but it says the download is 1.5GB. I don't know if that means I got a fixed version, but you guys seem much more knowledgable about that so I thought I'd post it in case it helps anyone.

Edit: How weird, it keeps the trial version on your HDD so it's 3+GB total. The full version download says 1.6GB in the storage menu.

Nah it's still not fixed :( Shame.

• 2 weeks later...

A great news : Now the upgrades are free for the developers companies. Microsoft announced this new policy in his services xbox live.

My english is not so good...please someone write to sega america for explain this. Now is free for sega edit a upgrade for fix the achievements. Before sega will pay for this and this is the reason that the problem persist....but now is free for sega !!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Yep, this achievement is not activating for me either. However, I do have a little story to go along with this.

I did the Mission Mode first. I beat all 60 missions and did not get the achievement. I did some research and found that this has been a problem for many, along with the other two DLC achievements. I saw that one of the problems is the original 1.6 GB version fo the game vs. the 1.5. I looked and saw I had both versions. I deleted the 1.6 version and when I went back to Mission Mode and did 1 mission...I GOT THE ACHIEVEMENT! =D

However...Metal Sonic achievement is still not unlocking and I do have all 130 emblems and have beaten a few levels with Metal Sonic already. And I'm pretty sure it will do the same thing for Metal Sonic Master as well, so I am nervous about continuing. I really hate the thought of having this blemish forever on my Gamer Score, but I don't want to waste any time if there has still not been a permanent fix for this.....

I still have hope though...I mean...I did get the Mission Mode achievement, which was also glitched.....are there any other things I should try before I give up? Also, I think it's ridiculous that Sega refuses to even work with gamers to get this fixed....that one email post that someone made......Sega basically just said "Well, you're f***ed! Too bad!"