What do you hope EA improved on?

I hope they improved servers for online.

More customization would be nice aswell, single and MP.

Longer storyline would be nice.

What would you guys/gals like to see?

all of wat u said, plus controls, and hav option to not hav to wear the stupied masks.

More Weapons

More Customization(and skip the damn "bling-bling", it's ridiculous)

Improved AI (For Gods sake)

Better Multiplayer

BETTER SINGLE PLAYER/CO-OP

MAKE THE CO-OP MATTER

Better Controls

Remove Those Gay-parachute events (Why the hell would two "manly" rich mercenaries only bring one parachute, unless they've got a "special" relationship. Not that is anything wrong by being gay, but if they swing that way, wouldn't they be more open about it?)

Edited by Kunduz

More Weapons

More Customization(and skip the damn "bling-bling", it's ridiculous)

Improved AI (For Gods sake)

Better Multiplayer

BETTER SINGLE PLAYER/CO-OP

MAKE THE CO-OP MATTER

Better Controls

Remove Those Gay-parachute events (Why the hell would two "manly" rich mercenaries only bring one parachute, unless they've got a "special" relationship. Not that is anything wrong by being gay, but if they swing that way, wouldn't they be more open about it?)

I agree on the "more" outlook. Its the sequel so obviously there will be more. More weapons, more cuztomization throughout (not just weapons). Also, I would like to see a weapon (for campaign only) that dominates all). After beating the game on any difficulty I had PLENTY of money to buy everything i wanted. THEN after i beat the game on Pro it unlocks the weapons I already bought? LAME. I hope I missed something there.

The "bling bling" as u called it it necessary in a lot of scenarios. Just picture it as an aggro add-on.

I would also like to see a stats sheet. For campaign as well as online. Headshots, Hit %, pvp's killed, etc.....

Better masks, There are only 3 distinct masks. For example... 1 mask is dark grey with a black stripe, and another mask is darker grey with a black stripe, COME ON. Put some effort into desigining them.

Lastly but not least by ANY means. Fix the controls. Play SOCOM then play army of two. The aiming on this game is FRUSTRATING for gamers who are used to a good shooter. Without holding Left Trigger the aiming is Horrid.

1 more thing. I do not want some newb killing me because I am purchasing a weapon. Make it so you cant get killed when buying things online. This will be abused however so also make it so you cannot enter the purchase screen when taking damage. :D

Edited by OUTBURZT

As most have said, I'd like to see some more weapons. Maybe allow everyone to purchase the pre-order exclusive weapons and bring in some new pre-order incentives (just not anything for the online).

If they released this game with almost everything the same, I'd be fine with that if they would just reconfigure the controls. Give me a button designated specifically to melee and allow me to throw grenades without selecting them in my list of weapons. Also, if they can use different buttons for situational actions, such as feign death and Overkill, that'd be nice also. And if they could change the Overkill to only the person with the Agro could call it in, that'd be nice. I got killed far too often because my partner called in Overkill when I was one bullet away from going down.

I thought the customization was fine (for the campaign at least). The only thing I'd like to see changed is the whole "you must buy upgrade 1 before you can buy upgrade 2, you must buy upgrade 2 before you can buy upgrade 3" BS. At this point, it's not a big deal for me since I've got about $10 Mil and own every single weapon, upgrade and mask, but when you're playing through it the first time, it really sucks that you have 5K, and barrell 2 or 3 for whatever gun you're using costs $4500 but you can't buy it because you have to buy each leading up to it.

As far as the online, I'd just like to see some more game types with more people instead of filling in the gaps by sprinkling in AI. Instead of improving the way you can purchase weapons, why not go to something like Call of Duty, but keep the money aspect. Allow players to purchase weapons, just like the campaign, after earning enough $ and then let them create classes. Then you could allow customization of weapons then, and players may want to use the M134 but want a sniper rather than a RPG. They'd have to either lower the earnings or raise the prices of everything to do so, or you'd be able to buy everything after 5-10 games, but it would make the whole MP experience much more fun. Also, better servers and don't end the game when one person drops out since you already insisted on using so much AI online anyway.

Sorry I went on and on, but those are the things that I have come up with through the course of 10-15 playthroughs and the disappointment of the online.

Edited by Stewie Griffin2

The aggro in the first game was probably one of the dumbest things I've ever played.

The Agro was the freshest, most innovative and realistic thing in the game. It sure as hell makes more sense than every other game, where it's you and 10 other people and the enemy only shoots at you. It requires strategy, just like real warfare, and it makes sense that if threat A is shooting at me with a M134 while threat B is running around behind me 100 yards to either side, I may not notice him because there's some asshole out there shooting at me with a M134.

Agro was the distinguishing trait of this game, above the mercenary approach even. It's what makes this game different from a Gears of War where you both have to just shoot until the enemy is dead instead of using a little strategy and creativity to accomplish your goal. War is all about deception and strategy, Ao2 is the first game that truly incorporates that into the gameplay, whereas every other game your whole squad runs headlong into the enemy lines and the enemy concentrates all their fire on you instead of treating every threat equally, or distinguishing the most menacing threat and trying to kill that.

i thought that the first game was a good game but they could improve on some stuff. i wish that the multiplayer was better and had more than like 3 maps. Also the matchmaking on it sucked and u had to wait 5 minutes just to find a game which you would lag out of. I wish that the story was longer because i was disapointed after the game ended with 6 20 minute missions. Also one thing that would be cool is if you could custom pimp your weapons instead of a default thing. I would also like a separate button for mele because for some reason i suck at using the shoot button to mele people.

I love the masks =D

As did I. Crazy, the masks were sort of the "icon" for this game, if someone sees the masks they automatically know that it's Ao2, much like the Spartan Helmet is for the Halo series,. They won't get rid of them and I doubt you'll have the option to not wear them.

Another thing I would like to see them change in the MP is character customization, such as purchasing or choosing masks and other armor and selecting the looks. Something like MW2 is rumored to be introducing. And no more of this bullshit buying everything in-game each time you play.

The bling thing on the weapons was stupid looking. If there going to do that again maby they shoud also add a camo feature on the weapons to decrease your agro. The game was fun, but as with any game there is alot they could improve. I thought the game gave a different view of how third person shooters could work. Hopefully now that they are on their second game they will run with they idea and make a classic.

Still it was fudging ridiculous, they could have made something completely different...and no, I didn't find the aggro necessary throughout the whole campaign...

Then maybe you didn't play on Professional. The aggro was extremely neccessary, especially when you play with the AI or if you ran into a heavy or a turret.

Then maybe you didn't play on Professional. The aggro was extremely neccessary, especially when you play with the AI or if you ran into a heavy or a turret.

so true, i loved sneaking up behind a heavy and taking him out, while my friend was keeping him busy.

As far as controls i thought they were very simple, but i didn't like how you had to switch to nades like someone said earlier. I really hope they do revamp the online that to me was the only thing holding this game back from being a huge blockbuster.

________

Cumshot massive

________

AttractGirl live

Edited by elephantd

so true, i loved sneaking up behind a heavy and taking him out, while my friend was keeping him busy.

As far as controls i thought they were very simple, but i didn't like how you had to switch to nades like someone said earlier. I really hope they do revamp the online that to me was the only thing holding this game back from being a huge blockbuster.

I never really had to sneak up on them, I preordered and had the SAL-86 so one shot in the chest with that and it was over. But with turrets it was a much different story. 1 stinger, RPG or SAL was all it took to take it out, but the aggro was necessary so that you could actually get the shot off when you pull out that gun.

I never really had to sneak up on them, I preordered and had the SAL-86 so one shot in the chest with that and it was over. But with turrets it was a much different story. 1 stinger, RPG or SAL was all it took to take it out, but the aggro was necessary so that you could actually get the shot off when you pull out that gun.

to each his own XP.

I just prefur a nice close shotgun to the back of the head.

________

Bondage anal

________

Wiki vaporizer

Edited by elephantd

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The first game really felt repetitive, I'd like EA to work on that a little more.

The aggro and the mask were awesome.

The buy-weapons system in the campign was a little stupid. I bought the AUG early in the game and did not felt the need to get anything else.

Oh and onther thing: FINISH THE SENCOND PART ALREADY!!!