Best COD game to date?

this game is great and is a classic...i dont kno though. I liked mod war 2 campaign alot. It had lots of surprises including in the gulag (wont mention becuz its a spoiler). It is also now hacked and modded in mp. Before that, search and destroy was, in my opinion, epic. Also, dont 4get about spec ops!!!!! lol

i think so. it has a lot more of a mp feel imo than waw did and that came after this [obviously] so for IW to do cod4 and then trey to sink (sort of) with waw excluding the maps, than yeah i agree. i would prefer this over blops waw and mw2 atm. waw and blops only survive for the zombies. that's it. so yes, one of the best cods.

ps: i was wrong there ARE still hackers and modders around unfortunatly.. -__-

they go under the map not on top this time.. so deal with that what you may but i'll still play this until it get's too much.

Edited by leftoverzombie
i was wrong.

i think so. it has a lot more of a mp feel imo than waw did and that came after this [obviously] so for IW to do cod4 and then trey to sink (sort of) with waw excluding the maps, than yeah i agree. i would prefer this over blops waw and mw2 atm. waw and blops only survive for the zombies. that's it. so yes, one of the best cods.

ps: i was wrong there ARE still hackers and modders around unfortunatly.. -__-

they go under the map not on top this time.. so deal with that what you may but i'll still play this until it get's too much.

Waw was just a poorly made game. Poor graphics, poor gameplay...overall fail.

lolwut? Did you forget about the ~500,000 MP players that are on BO daily?

MW2 is good for those who wish to boost/hack/glitch. But BO is much better for those who actually enjoy playing the FPS game.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
MP aside, I think campaign wise, this is the best COD. I love the story and the missions. I'm going through it again for the 4th time with my dummy account right now. The sniper mission in Chernobyl has to be one of the greatest video game missions ever.

^ This.

The Chenobyl misson is going to be a legendary status misson forever.

I think COD4 was the best one made so far, but I believe MW3 will be pretty amazing, to be honest I been waiting for MW3 Since COD4 because all others ones aftere that didnt have the same multiplayer..something was missing.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Everything about COD4 is great. The only negative is that not many good players play it anymore.

You don't say... I went on a 15 something win streak in FFA mostly against people who have prestiged multiple times.

I even went 25-3 on one where second place had only 4 kills.

I also like Shipment, but why is that map almost never chosen? The other day I played it in Domination and went 83-35 with the W12000. I fucking love that gun, I got some pretty epic feeds. I never got more than a triple feed, but I was still flooding the feed with kills throughout most of the match. My feeds kept getting broken up by misc kills by people who have just spawned or some shit, I got a quintuple at one point in the match.

The enemy team was shite, some were AFK, others were just clueless, only 2, maybe 1 player was actually doing anything, them being the only ones who end up killing me.

It was still fun as fuck and it is perhaps one of my favorite maps in all the CODs, despite how small and simplistic it is.

I would say so. I have only played Black OPs and am just about to finish Modern Warfare on Veteran. (Hopefully...I am just about to embark on No fighting in this war room and milehigh)

This game seemed more developed and longer

Black ops seemed too short

Lookin forward to gettin MW2 and trying it out sometime

• 2 weeks later...