What's that Steering Wheel For? Power Up Question

Azrael008uk

So I was romping about in Campaign, just bashing people between missions and I saw a powerup but couldn't use it because my powerups were full.

Now when you pick a power up it goes to either Left or Right on the D Pad and you push to activate.

So Jack has got what looks like the jaws of a Steel Trap.

I activated this and wasn't sure what it did.

If I pulled "LT" I was no longer swinging my Chainsaw.

When you pull LT but don't hit the attack buttons Jack seems to be holding what looks like a Steering Wheel...

So can anyone tell me what's going on with that Power Up?

Is there a "decoder" online anywhere?

Cheers

Az

Probably the Electric Trap, it's basically two throwable landmines that shock/stun whatever enemies are in a certain vicinity when it's triggered.

There's a cheevo tied to shocking a few enemies at the same time with one, so you can guess what kind of range it has. :D

EDIT:

It's technical in-game name is the Supercharged Trap

Edited by Hagane

Cool... but at the rist of sounding silly... How do I use it?

Cheers

Az

Equip it and throw it at an enemy while locked on, or alternatively you can throw it into a high traffic area, and wait for an enemy to set it off. :p

(I love throwing one down before-hand, taunting someone, then getting them to chase me into one! xD )

Equip it with left or right d pad (whichever its on)

Remember though. You cant use the killer weapon (aka jacks chainsaw) until all the bullets are gone. For some reason you cant unequip them to combo a stunned foe with killer weapon. then re equip and throw another. most annoying

Rockets and snipers are best. Traps bombs and stealth cloaks are good for normal enemies not bosses.