pumpkin pie mission help

WARWICK-STEVE

I am also stuck at this part. I have read in many different forms that i need to plant the pumpkins by hitting (x) in the garden i do not have the option to plant anything even though i have the garden purchased. Thanks in advance!

There are four signs in the garden each corresponding to a fruit/vegetable.

If you look into the garden from the gate the locations are as follows:

Back Left - Corn

Back Right - Carrot

Front Left - Tomato

Front Right - Pumpkin

Go up to one of the signs press :xbut: and that will trigger a small mini-game, complete that and whatever fruit/vegetable you chose will grow to the left of its sign.

With that said, grow a pumpkin press :xbut: to pick it up and then carry it to the muffin shop and throw it in..... BAM, fresh pumpkin pie!!!

Edited by Fishman

I understand all that but none of spots have signs on my game. i have done a couple of slinks missions so i thought there mite be more later but i have finished the story lines and working on gold stars and pictograms and i cant move on since i dont have the option to grow stuff the signs are not there for me to press x by.

I understand all that but none of spots have signs on my game. i have done a couple of slinks missions so i thought there mite be more later but i have finished the story lines and working on gold stars and pictograms and i cant move on since i dont have the option to grow stuff the signs are not there for me to press x by.

here's a pic

[ATTACH]5001[/ATTACH]

you can see there's even a prompt to press "X" in the lower left.

The signs are there as soon as the garden is built (corn is first then after the short mini-game the other 3 pop up) so if you don't have the signs, save your game and quit out to the dashboard. Then go back into the game and reload your toy box and keep your fingers crossed. Hopefully they show up because you get a gold star from growing each.

Edited by Scrapdaddy

Thanks for the pic ya i don't have that at all. I moved my save to mem card and started over will boot up and try and see if something else happens. **Update** Ya still no signs next to garden.. Must of glitched so i got a lot of work to get back to where i was I had 90 stars and 24 pictograms done gurr!

Edited by NiteJokester
Update

Thanks for the pic ya i don't have that at all. I moved my save to mem card and started over will boot up and try and see if something else happens. **Update** Ya still no signs next to garden.. Must of glitched so i got a lot of work to get back to where i was I had 90 stars and 24 pictograms done gurr!

Once the garden is built, only the corn sign is there. Slinky will give you the mission "grow the crops" which will activate the "plant seeds" prompt by the corn sign. complete the short mini-game and the rest of the signs should show up. Be sure to complete each of the other games / veggies at least once for the gold star.

Before starting a new game, try going to the corn sign and see if it will start for you. If you don't have the corn sign either then I don't know what else to try.

Thanks fish and scrap you helped me alot but after many hours of trying to get it to work since i was so close to the end i have had to start over. I just unlocked the garden and now do have the corn sign just have to wait for the mission from Slink. Thanks again and if either one of you need help in any games on my card i will help the best i can. thanks again!

• 3 years later...