Minecraft Lets Play Achievement hunting

Hi not seen this posted here (I did check)

On this video the person playing the leaked copy goes through and gets i think about half of the achievements.

Was uploaded on the 18th but might get taken down soon lol

anyway;

here ya go

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46i5Q-k8OFc][50 min. Gameplay] Minecraft for the Xbox 360 (Leaked) *Part 1* - YouTube[/ame]

I personally listened to him for all of 5 minutes before muting the video & putting on some music :D

From the gameplay the only major bug I can see is the lighting, there are a few other small graphical improvements I hope are addressed in the final build but it's looking about 80% done now.....also when he mined dirt with a pick I wanted to punch him :uzi:

If you watch this kids other video about Minecraft, Microsoft actually hunted him down on the internet and banned the gamertag he used legally. How? I dunno, but in these vids he made a account named Minecraft and stayed offline but they still found his legit Gamertag.

Big brother is always watching....awesome video though. Things like Extended Play Sessions help ease the pain that is waiting.

If you watch this kids other video about Minecraft, Microsoft actually hunted him down on the internet and banned the gamertag he used legally. How? I dunno, but in these vids he made a account named Minecraft and stayed offline but they still found his legit Gamertag.

Probably because his JTag Xbox and the one he "legit" games on are one in the same. Most smart people would naturally have two, my guess is he thought using a BS GT offline with his JTag would suffice.

Because he includes his real gamertag in some of his other videos, including one about one of his other accounts getting banned. Good riddance I say.

• 4 weeks later...