Achievement Trading Thread

Bodangles

My last post in this thread was several months ago and the guy above me starts hassling me to help him with some random achievement. I was nice enough to offer my assistance until he starts moaning and crying over the microphone about me missing some jump in the game. If anyone gets a message from him I'd advise to just ignore him since he's an annoying little bitch. Hope your balls drop soon btw.

Edited by slmmzy

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My last post in this thread was several months ago and the guy above me starts hassling me to help him with some random achievement. I was nice enough to offer my assistance until he starts moaning and crying over the microphone about me missing some jump in the game. If anyone gets a message from him I'd advise to just ignore him since he's an annoying little bitch. Hope your balls drop soon btw.

Hes so full of s!@#. For how easy these co-op levels are he sucks so much it takes him forever to complete these levels. I`m just waiting for him telling him what to do and it takes him forever to do it.

Edited by CONKER1182

• 2 weeks later...

Not only are you retarded but you sound like a twelve year old girl. I didnt even have the mic on and when I turned it on it came apparent I was playing with a bitch who bemoans his own coop partner for not succeeding at a shitty video game. Set your priorities right.

Not only are you retarded but you sound like a twelve year old girl. I didnt even have the mic on and when I turned it on it came apparent I was playing with a bitch who bemoans his own coop partner for not succeeding at a shitty video game. Set your priorities right.

Hes just a newbish lying asshole.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I can never seem to get a game on this online.anyone wanna boost then please send me a request and i will be happy to comply.iv never even played one online game on this and iv had it 2 years.

Got um now thanks.

Edited by Tommo
sdgfgf

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...