Easy 1000?

X360a Licey

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yeah it is an easy 1000 but not in the sense of a 2 dayer, unless yo don't sleep.

It is very fun to smash everything and was pretty damn good.

The game was a lot more fun than people might think, but of course it has a few annoying traits.

A little trial and error on the mini-games but nothing to hard. It isn't annoying to complete and the reactions of the people are funny when they see the Hulk.

• 5 weeks later...

I have this game from gamefly right now and I must say the 1000 is maybe a 6/10 only because of the freezing issue which is really a pain in the ass. I played for a few hours and got a couple achievements, but I think i might have to go back and do them again because the game doesn't autosave when you collect things.

If i had known about the freezing issue before I would never have rented this game

• 4 weeks later...

hearing about these freezing issues i think i will return it to gamefly, it just came in the mail. I could buy this for 14.99 or so especially if there are going to be issues with collecting. There is nothing more frustrating then having to do things over and over.. thanks

• 5 weeks later...

I find it fun to play as the Hulkbuster armor instead of a Hulk. It's like I'm not playing Incredible Hulk anymore, but instead playing 'Tony Stark's Drunken Bender in a Hulkbuster Suit'. And he is quite angry with the world.

It isn't exactly about the buildings being smashed. I was working on fighting the army, had it up to quite a bit of work, when it froze up for me. I have no clue what I did wrong, and it may of been trying to pop an achievement, I couldn't tell at the time. When I turned the system off and back on to play again and remember what I had done, everything worked properly.

The game is also installed on the HDD, so the spinning disk isn't what caused the freeze. I actually find it hard to bring myself to play some more, even though it is pretty fun. Maybe it's because we don't have a road map for it, and I act like I have no guidance. Maybe it's the wide openess of the game, I can't say for sure. All I know is to look for an achievement and hope I can accomplish what it tells me to do. At first I missed 'You break it, you buy it' and even though it said I could go back and get it, I couldn't for some reason. So I went on with the game, and turns out I hadn't actually completed that first mission (go to marker, beat up flying ship, climb building, meet mind controlled guy, fight off troops). After that, I was golden. However, I still don't have access to the subways, mostly cause I'm trying to take care as much as I can before I start working on the missions hardcore.

The freezing doesn't help... can't save without having to begin again.

Hmm... just read the previous post. Seems like there hasn't been one. So, playing over component video at 720p is the way to avoid it? Does the game only freeze up when trying to destroy all the buildings?

I am using the component cables at 720p on my HDTV. I have the game installed to the harddrive as well. The one time I went to Spanish Harlem to try and knock down all of the buildings, the game froze after about 20% destruction. The only other time the game has frozen was once when I selected Save and Exit and I just got a black screen.

I'm going to try the destruction achievement again during a mission to see if that works any better.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I would give the difficulty on this game (based on everything else I've played) only about a 2 or 3. The only missions I failed was because of something I neglected... for instance, protecting a piece of equipment that the Enclave was trying to carry off while fighting enemies. Simply forgot.

For me, the game froze only 1 time when I was trying to destroy an entire neighborhood (I was around 50%), and was fine on the second attempt. I didn't think freezing was an issue at all. As far as collecting w/ freezing issues, you can at anytime in the game, do a pause, and then save and quit. Just save and quit after you collect a few items, just as the guide says. Piece of cake.

No need for a roadmap, because you can do missions and side quests in any order you wish. Just read through the guide for each achievement description. Add to that the forums, and you won't miss a thing.

Easy 1000g

Edited by Saluki 00

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I'm sitting at 950 right now with the only achievement left to get is Gold in all Minigames. I am not sure I'm going to keep playing because they are so monotonous. I want to get the full 1000 but I also don't want to play this game any more. I feel like I shouldn't give up because in the leaderboard people either have 1000 or they are in the 800s. So I am the only one who is close to finishing it but don't want to.

Only have golds in 11 minigames right now.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...