Well of Souls Treasure Help!!

slidecage

Hey Guys,

I having hard time getting that one Treasure chest in Raiders of Lost Ark, Well of Souls Level It's this one here:

Treasure #7: After getting Marion back and leaving the entry room, cross over

to a spot where some stones and webs block a passage to a secret chamber.

Bust them down and enter. This part is tricky, and requires some precise

jumps. Use Marion, of course. The path is pretty obvious. Hop on the

first available railing, then hop right to the one on the next pillar before

it rotates all the way in, then quickly hop back to the left, then to the

right again, then ride it until you can reach the last one to the right, then

jump down to the Treasure.

Everytime Marion or whoever goes to 2nd spinning pillar she falls down, any suggestion on how to hang on safey without falling off?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

i have discovered a "glitch" to get past the third handhold. Once you have made your first jump to the right, position the girl over to the right where just one hand in hanging onto the bar - make your next jump to right (this will give a little more time for the next jump) now INSTEAD of jumping back to left, which i was never able to do (spent about 1 hour trying) jump straight up.... (at the top of your jump move forward just a little bit) There is a small rectangular block that appears to just be part of the background but you can stand on it. Once you are up here, everything is pretty easy because you character will reset from this small landing if you fall. Just make the next jumps to the right is you got it, no worries if you fall because your character restarts from this ledge. It took 4 trys for me to get to the ledge and then 3 trys to get across the gap after spending all that time trying it the hard way. Hope this helps, once i got the artifact, got my 100% 2 days later. See ya for Lego Batman!!!

• 7 months later...
i have discovered a "glitch" to get past the third handhold. Once you have made your first jump to the right, position the girl over to the right where just one hand in hanging onto the bar - make your next jump to right (this will give a little more time for the next jump) now INSTEAD of jumping back to left, which i was never able to do (spent about 1 hour trying) jump straight up.... (at the top of your jump move forward just a little bit) There is a small rectangular block that appears to just be part of the background but you can stand on it. Once you are up here, everything is pretty easy because you character will reset from this small landing if you fall. Just make the next jumps to the right is you got it, no worries if you fall because your character restarts from this ledge. It took 4 trys for me to get to the ledge and then 3 trys to get across the gap after spending all that time trying it the hard way. Hope this helps, once i got the artifact, got my 100% 2 days later. See ya for Lego Batman!!!

You are awesome!

THANK YOU!!!

I tried it the other way for almost 2 hours and only made it to the top of the first pillar (first pillar, second pillar, back to top of first pillar) once! Out of shear frustration I come here to the forums looking for advice and discover this little gem of a post. I made it to the top brick piece you are talking about between the first and second pillar on like my 5th try. After that I just tried a couple of times to jump to the top of the second pillar handle (which was a little awkward because of the angle) but just like you said I would respawn at the top of the brick so it was no big deal.

Long story: I tried the conventional way for 2 hours and didn't even make half way across. I try it your way and 5 minutes later I have it! Thank you!

• 4 months later...

Thanks Man!

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Thanks very much to fourinchestrong for sharing this tip. This is the worst of the timed jump treasures I have found so far. Very very frustrating, but your tip helped me get it in 5 mins. My kids and I love this game, but some of the difficulty spikes in it make me wonder what on earth the devs were thinking, it's supposed to be suitable for children to play. Anyway thanks again, only a few treasures left now.