Achievement Trading & Co-op (Campaign/Infinity)

Clueless

Looking for Spartan ops achievement help. Mostly with "no one left behind", as that one's a pain in the ass on solo. I also need "what power outage" and "no easy way out". GT: Loki09

I won't be on till about 530 EST. Msg me if interested

If you havent yet gotten these yet i also have to do them

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello folks,

I am currently looking for 1-3 players to do co-op campaign on heroic or harder. I just need the Bropocalypse and Bromageddon achievements. If you're interested in playing the campaign for fun hit me up. My gamertag is Belmont360. thanks

EDIT: I'm all set. Thanks to those that helped.

Edited by Belmont360

hi

looking to complete all the dlc and online achievements,its been a while since i played this game as i've been busy with hitman absolution,battlefield 3 and gears judgement.

now done with these and i am really looking to knock these ones out for halo 4.

i am in the uk have a mic and am online most days and nights.

hook me up if you fancy it or need another player.. GT is chelseawinners

Looking for 1-2 good players that want to finish the campaign with me and a friend of mine on Legendary. We have both completed the campaign on Heroic, but we need a little extra help for legendary. Must be able to play between 4-10PM on weekends and I'm usually up until 1AM on weekdays and 4AM on weekends however my friend usually hits the hay around 10. If interested add me: EpicGamingTime I also have halo 3 if anyone wants to do co op legendary or even heroic on there for cheevos.

Need some partners to do the following achievements. Add me via Xbox Live and send me a message!

This is my Rifle, This is my Gun

In mission 3, carry a UNSC weapon all the way through on Heroic or harder.

Bros to the Close

Complete mission 4 without one preventable Marine death on Heroic or harder.

Mortardom

In mission 5, steal a Wraith and use it to kill at least four enemy Wraiths on Heroic or harder.

No One Left Behind

Save at least one Marine in Chapter 3 of Episode 2 of Spartan Ops on Heroic or harder.

What Power Outage?

Complete Chapter 4, Episode 5 of Spartan Ops without losing a generator on Heroic or harder.

Edited by Anthonymb

I require friends to help get some cheevos in this game. i'm in Sydney, aust. would like some more aussie friends, and others around the world. my gamertag is csi lurch 888

Edited by csilurchv2
my gamertag is csi lurch 888