Doritos Crash Course 2

jack2059

Check the main menu of the game, on the right, the news bit has Doritos Crash Course 2 COMING SOON. And Doritos Crash Course Go coming to windows 8.

Cant find a single thing on the internet about this.

EDIT:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOO5AM_la1M]PAX 2012 Footage: Crash Course 2! - YouTube[/ame]

Been in construction for a year, release target of Q1 2013.

Edited by jack2059

I don't have high hopes for this considering how they fucked up the first one and made achievements unobtainable.

It was a mistake when they added those easy versions of Japan.

I'll be getting DCC2 if it plays like part 1. I tried so hard when it came to that game. I was at the top of my friends leaderboards in almost every level:p

I don't have high hopes for this considering how they fucked up the first one and made achievements unobtainable.

When did they become unobtainable? My 100% says otherwise... I don't know why you guys think it's broken.

I thought the game was quite good and reminded me of Trials HD/Evo a lot. I'll consider buying it, but if it's free then I'll get it just for the fun, frustration and completions.

When did they become unobtainable? My 100% says otherwise... I don't know why you guys think it's broken.

I thought the game was quite good and reminded me of Trials HD/Evo a lot. I'll consider buying it, but if it's free then I'll get it just for the fun, frustration and completions.

I think if you hadn't got some of the cheevos when the dlc was added, the old cheevos are no longer possible to get.

Don't see what all the fuss is about personally, a free game, I'll happily whore the points. :) Plus, my little boy loves the game. He's 2 and can nearly get through the first level by himself!

The FREE Doritos Crash Course game, had been out 2 years before the DLC.

You dont really have a lot of room to complain about a mistake they made with a 160msp bit of DLC so long after release.

Dunno why YiazmatXII has chose to hate on it so much. They released a free game which worked perfectly for 2 years.

I havent got 3 cheevs either btw, so its a little annoying to me.

Wouldnt stop me paying 800msp for the new one though.

(price not confirmed as of PAX)

It is broken, the rope/trampoline/fan cheevs wont unlock.

Edited by jack2059

Surprised people are complaining over spending $2 on DLC for achievements. The basic principle is to enjoy the game, and this game is mega fun without the need for point-unlocking.

Delighted we have another one on the way. It has, after all, been over 2 years since the first.

• 1 month later...
It was a mistake when they added those easy versions of Japan.

I'll be getting DCC2 if it plays like part 1. I tried so hard when it came to that game. I was at the top of my friends leaderboards in almost every level:p

I agree with it being a mistake when they added those easy versions they made too easy for those who could not do it normally. It was a lot of fun competing with friends and maybe it will be the next fun arcade game with friends. There hasn't been one in a while. Nice Angel Beats Signature by the way Ceris first one I have come across in the forums. I really enjoyed that show myself lol.