Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• 1 year later...

Anyone on tonight, its my last day with this game. I have been sitting in the open lobby for like 15 min now with nobody showing up. I'm experimenting with leaving the game on for the time based achievements so I'm really afk but I'll try getting in the lobby again at 11pm EST and see if anyone is around. You can FR me if you want but there is only one achievement to play a race online so show up then if you can. I'll probably be playing to Midnight but I have to return it tomorrow (12/1) in the morning so don't try adding me after tonight as I wont have the game.

Edit: if you get in the lobby but don't stay on the screen you will not see others pop in. There are several people on playing right now so hop in if you need the achievement.

Edited by FunkSoulStrange

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey i would like to play 1 online game with someone on kinect joyride. It is the only online achievement and only 1 race is needed (winning the race is not required)

Add me if u like to get it or help me to do so.

Percys

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Looking for the online acheivement. If anyone else needs it as well then message me & will arrange a time to meet up in the lobby

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have now got it but still happy to help anyone else wanting the acheivement

Edited by LeeDoc40

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I need the achievement for playing an xbox live match, online is so dead & the achievement trading thread isn't really getting anyone's attention to help me so is there anyone out there who is willing to help me get this achievement done?

Edit: I used a 48 hour trial & a second gamertag I got the achievement now & 1000G no longer need to boost this game so I don't need any messages from anyone.

Edited by I Am4z1n9 AZ I
got the achievement now

• 4 weeks later...

I will be getting this game tomorrow night and I would like to get this achievement knocked out as soon as possible. So if anyone still needs this or wants to help add/msg me.

I will most likely be on Friday night if not Saturday morning/night.

EDIT: JUST BOUGHT AND GAVE ONLINE A SHOT, FOUND ONE RANDOM PERSON, COMPLETED THE ONE ONLINE RACE AND GOT MY ACHIEVEMENT. THANK YOU RANDOM KID ONLINE HAHA

Edited by MeonOner

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I found out you can do this by yourself and easily too.

From TA:

I can confirm that you will NOT need 2 gold accounts to get this. You don't even need to look for a boost session if you have someone local to help with.

What you need is:

- 1 gold account (yours account)

- 1 friend or someone else locally to play with

At the main menu, after signed in your gold account (the one that you want for the achievements), ask the second person to stay in front of kinect so it can reads a second player.

Now select the option "Add me" at the right top for the second player and choose your account again.

The two players will be signed in as "gamertag" and "gamertag" (1).

Now just go for online race and select whatever LIVE Pro Race or LIVE Battle Race.

The race will start even if no one else besides you two join the game and you'll get the achievement once the race ends.

Edited by HowManyBullets
update

• 11 months later...
I found out you can do this by yourself and easily too.

From TA:

I can confirm that you will NOT need 2 gold accounts to get this. You don't even need to look for a boost session if you have someone local to help with.

What you need is:

- 1 gold account (yours account)

- 1 friend or someone else locally to play with

At the main menu, after signed in your gold account (the one that you want for the achievements), ask the second person to stay in front of kinect so it can reads a second player.

Now select the option "Add me" at the right top for the second player and choose your account again.

The two players will be signed in as "gamertag" and "gamertag" (1).

Now just go for online race and select whatever LIVE Pro Race or LIVE Battle Race.

The race will start even if no one else besides you two join the game and you'll get the achievement once the race ends.

This no longer works.