Achievement Guide

pvt hushburn

TMNT Achievement Guide [by: pvt hushburn]

Mystical Jungle

[simply beat the first level in the game, really easy. You play as Leo, and in this level you will not use his special move, meaning you wont get his special move achievement in this level.]

Vigilantism

[beat the second level in the game. *NOTE* Your playing “Nightstalker” not “Raph”. So when you do the “Sai Climbing of the wall, don’t expect to get that achievement”

Techno Ninjutsu

[beat the 3rd level in the game, You play as “Don” and you will use his “Special Bo Vault” move, which will unlock the “Used Dons Special Move achievement” as soon as you do it. To do the special move, press the “Right Bumper” at the correct time, a character will tell you to.

Cowabunga Carl Getaway

[beat the 4th level in the game, you play as “Mike” and will get “Used Mikes Special Move” achievement when he uses his “Nunchucks” as wings.

Spirit of the Forest

[beat the fifth level of the game, you play as “Leonardo” and the first thing you do in the level is “levitate through the bars” which is Leo’s special move, so you will get the achievement for that right away]

Ninja Tag Time

[beat the 6th level in the game, you start off as Leo and will quickly unlock “Mike”. In this level you will also unlock “Family Unit”. You will be prompted to double jump in a gap that is too long for you to jump, and will tell you to jump and then click “x” which will make a brother of yours throw you further to where you want to be, you can also do a family unit move when fighting, hold “X” with any character and will do a “CO-OP" move, which would also unlock the achievement]

The Game is the Foot

[beat the 7th level in the game, you start off as Leo, and will soon unlock all the other characters. In the first bit of the level, there are “electric bolt” traps so mbe sure to jump over those. No other achievements are unlocked in this mission, besides the level completion one.

Foot Trail

[beat the 8th level of the game, in this level you play as Nightstalker (who is really Raph) but when he does the special move, it won’t count for the achievement. Because you’re playing as “Nightstalker” and not “Raph”

Tower Power

[beat the 9th level of the game, you play as Nightstalker, once again, though he is wearing gold armor this time, as soon as the level starts, baddies appear use the “charge B attack”.

When the slime comes

[beat the 10th level in the game, you play as Leo and will unlock the other characters shortly, watch out for the slime! If you fall in you will have to rapidly push “A” to get out of it]

O brother, where out thou?

[beat the 11th level in the game, in this level you will FINALLY receive “Raphs special move” achievement in this level]

Bite me

[beat the 12th level in the game, in this level you play as Nightstalker. Very straight forward.]

All is forgiven

[beat the 13th level in the game, you play as Leo, and find out that Raph is really Nightstalker]

Ninjas in the Crypt

[beat the 14th level in the game, you play as Mike with 2 other turtles. You must rescue Leo in this mission]

The Mysterious Leader

[beat the 15th level in the game, very easy and straight forward]

Winter’s Secret

[The last level in the game, took me 45 mins to beat. You play as all the characters. Here are some tips to beating the 3 bosses (not including the first, who is really easy]

1. General Mono (Gorilla)

When he bangs his hammer, jump over (toward, but over) the vibration waves, then jump back. He does this 4-5 times, then tries to jump on top of you. When he goes into this phase, keep running and watch for the little circular black shadow, he won’t hit you when he lands go and whack the crap out of him. (Mike (orange ninja) is the best). When you lower his health he falls, then gets up and does a super hammer slam. Do a co-op move with Mike (Swing with Don) and walk towards him. You will not fall of, or go flying. By the time hes done, the co-op partner move with be done. Then, repeat the following steps until he dies.

2. Acid Spitting Woman

One of the easier ones, when she shoots the acid, double jump over her and then do a “grand slam to the ground”. She will then be paralyzed and then whack her with Mike. Repeat these steps and she will be gone in no time.

3. Final Boss

Don’t be worried, he is actually REALLY, REALLY easy. He has 4 attacks

1. Little Orange blots fly at you.

2. Metorite Shower

3. Laser Beams

4. Flying Red Ghosts (Which will push you off the map if you don’t jump over them.

When he does the first attack, do a co-op swing move with Mike and Don, and hit him which will bring his health down a quarter of a way…. ALREADY.

Dodge the meteorites

For laser beams, do a co-op move which appears on screen. (shows a character, and “X”. Switch to that character (Don, I believe) and do the co-op electric move, that will bring his life down A LOT.

For the flying death birds, just jump over them. Then he will go back to step 1, and repeat the guide and you will beat him in 5-10 mins.

Get your first coin

The “Silver Coins” aren’t the ones you get to get a coin. You must beat a level with “A” rating to unlock the challenge map (easiest to do on level 1). Do the challenge level, and repeat the “story level”. The gold coins will appear very often, get one, and you got the achievement. To get a "A" rating, simply beat a level somewhat fast (10 mins, 1st level), barely get hurt when in fight scenes, collect as much silver coins as you can. This will then unlock that challenge map which you can access by going into the "Extras">Challange Maps.

Clean Sweep

Complete a level with NO damage (you can fall and die, but no damage done by fighters) and will get the achievement. Tips for this. : Jump alot during fight scenes, they cant hit you when your in air. Use the "KICKS" (Y). Good to knock down certain enemies, and get rid of the others first. Get rid of the "long attack" enemies. (archers, guns, ect). They can hit you without notice and break your multiplier. Use the "Jolt" attack, (look at my other post here for more detail)

Used “X” Special Moves

Don – Done on level 3

Raph – Done on level 11

Mike – Done on level 4

Leo – Done on level 5

EXTRAS BREAKDOWN

(Goodies)

Big Head “X” 10 points each

- Give your character a large head

Week-end weapons

- Replaces your current weapons with wacky ones. (Raphs Sais = Spatulas)

Halloween Baddies

- Makes all baddies where halloweenish costumes (hats, ect)

Ghastly Gas

- Makes your character fart randomly during games.

Mods, Admins posted this in Submit, and sent it to [email protected] or w/e it is.

Hopes this is a useful guide, and posted on the front page.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh crap, yes, when I put "Carl" I mean "Mike", the achievements CAN be done on any difficulty. For "Clean Sweep", the easiest level to do this on is level one. For tips not to be getting hit, use the "Hold B Jolt Attack". Where you hold B then let go and your character jolts and hits 4 characters which kills them instantly, (instantly kills 4 people in the arena... ).

To Do This Attack More Detaily.

1. Hold B when in a fight, the controller should start to vibrate

2. Release B, and aim towards an enemy, your character should "Jolt" really fast towards your enemy and kill them, then after you hit the first first character, aim towards another one, another one after, another one, This attack "Jolt" is really fast so you have to aim towards differnt enemies quite fast. Not very hard, very easy.

Well what PVT means , while i clarrify this a bit for others, is that each turtle has different "special" teammate attacks.By holding the (X) button,your turtle will glow until its ready to ddo the special move.

Like with mikey, his teammate attack is that he swing donnie/raf/leo holding him by his feet swinging around (GIANT SWING). Leo jumps in the air and grabs his "bro" and slams him to the floorwith all enemies around the damage area die and leave silver coins. All he special attacks leave coins after you defeat enemies with it.The other like 360 dragon said is jumping in the air and pressing (X) to help you jump further.

on the final boss, you can hit him before he does any attack. once you play it enough you will see that each attack has a color to it, as in the color of the turtle that you must do the coop move to hit him. You will see the pattern after just playing it once, if you die, don't worry because you won't have to fight the other bosses again, just him.

on the final boss, you can hit him before he does any attack. once you play it enough you will see that each attack has a color to it, as in the color of the turtle that you must do the coop move to hit him. You will see the pattern after just playing it once, if you die, don't worry because you won't have to fight the other bosses again, just him.

Well tbh i found the 2nd boss to be the hardest the other 3 were easy the last boss i never bothered using the coulers of ninjas i just kept comboing him and i beat him witthin a minute. ;)

• 1 month later...

That beast kicks you off the arena for kicking its ass. The only trouble I had entire game was General Mono. The orange ninja helped but still I got kicked off. I tried the combo moves but those weren't working as well. Probably wasn't trying the right ones, but I finally got two successful double jumps by running in on him right as his hammer comes down and landing on his hammer or part of his body, or somewhere near it. That's the only trouble I had besides staying awake. That and Monday is a holiday so Im stuck with TMNT for two extra days for nothing.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...