Ajim??? WTF?

Beardyboo

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/1017/+EZCNw==.jpgVS. AJIM 20http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpg

Battled Ajim (Ajim appears after winning repeatedly by letting time expire in Arcade mode.)

Now I need you to read this very carefully. In order to fight Ajim: You have to win your first 3 fights by Time Over and infict as little damage as possible to your opponent. So pretty much, hit your opponent once or twice and run until time runs out. I suggest Very Easy and 60 seconds to keep headaches to a minimum. Do this correctly and Ajim will appear destroying your 4th opponent. As soon as Ajim appears you unlock the achievement and as a playable Virtuaroid.

Take what's in bold, follow it to the letter and you won't have any further issue.

• 3 weeks later...
Im pretty sure its the 5th opponent not the 4th

I just did it and I'm 100% sure it's the 4th opponent.

I kept making the mistake of hitting the opponent until he/she was within one hit of being destroyed... I took the description literally and Ajim appeared.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I've done that 8 times and nothing happened:

1- Hit enemy once

2- Run without getting hit until time runs out

3- Repeat steps 1 and 2 for the first 4 fights

And no Ajim whatsoever. I think I'll just give up lol this game sucks so much I don't want it on my HDD anymore

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

I just got this earlier today, and he didn't appear until the 2nd fight after Bradtos... I beat up the opponents pretty bad then ran around, but he did show up. I did kill Bradtos, but every other fight was won by time out.

So if he doesn't show up, keep going! He gave me my achievement on 8th battle....